How many guys on this forum actually got (succesful) surgeries?

D

Deleted member 4332

Kraken
Seems like mostly everyone talks about surgery yet never actually gets one.

I know @copingvolcel mentioned having to recover from a jaw surgery. I'm sure a few others have gotten surgery but I don't remember who.

• +1
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, CopeTilliRope, BradAniston and 1 other person

I know @copingvolcel mentioned having to recover from a jaw surgery. I'm sure a few others have gotten surgery but I don't remember who.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, RoundHouse and wasted

Get genio and bimax tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and wasted
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Mr.cope and Deleted member 4332
why lmfao hes tyronelite minimum
contactmaxxing is all u need OP
Not listening to you.

You're just a faggot troll.

Calling this "tyronelite" smh
Truecel its over part 8

Eye area TRUECEL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 7173 and wasted
I most definitely plan on going through a few. Probably Bimax with CCW and Genio, potentially side wing down the line and modified ZSO followed by Browridge Implant and Fat grafting underneath the brow.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, CopeTilliRope and SPFromNY914
I think the fact the posts of peoples surgeries get so much popularity show that not many people are getting them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332

Salludon did but larping rn. Kota is legendary in transformation. You can also find several guys bimax results here, and other surgeries are even more common.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and wagbox
Salludon did but larping rn. Kota is legendary in transformation. You can also find several guys bimax results here, and other surgeries are even more common.
What surgeries did Salludon get?

I got a hair transplant done 4 months ago as well as injectable fillers from a prominent california plastic surgeon.

The hair transplant is a big help. I'm finally starting to grow hair back.

The filler was a total waste of money. I had 8 syringes injected into my face and it didn't make any difference at all. I look just as subhuman as I did before.

The part I hate the most was that after my injection was finished and the surgeon and I both realized that nothing has changed, the surgeon started saying all these over the top fake compliments with a gigantic fake smile on his face, like "Wow man!! I'm really impressed with your results!! You look amazing!!!"

I hate that surgeon what a scamming peice of shit. But also my fault for not doing my homework first.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, systvm, brainded and 6 others
Bimax + genio next year
Invisalign next year
Taban eye area overhaul the year after
Lip corners lift at some point

I got septorhinopasty, fillers & took steroids.

The rhino was botched so I haven't touched another surgery since. Was in the operating room for 5 hours

i got a sucesfull MSE and buccal fat removal still need rhino + hairtransplant before being chadlite (currently normie face with massive jew nose and receded hairline)

Bimax + genio next year. Getting braces in 2 weeks.
Custom wrap around jaw implant after I healed from Bimax.
Fixing hair line prob in 12 months.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I got a hair transplant done 4 months ago as well as injectable fillers from a prominent california plastic surgeon.

The hair transplant is a big help. I'm finally starting to grow hair back.

The filler was a total waste of money. I had 8 syringes injected into my face and it didn't make any difference at all. I look just as subhuman as I did before.

The part I hate the most was that after my injection was finished and the surgeon and I both realized that nothing has changed, the surgeon started saying all these over the top fake compliments with a gigantic fake smile on his face, like "Wow man!! I'm really impressed with your results!! You look amazing!!!"

I hate that surgeon what a scamming peice of shit. But also my fault for not doing my homework first.
Where did you had filler done ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3130
Bimax + genio next year. Getting braces in 2 weeks.
Custom wrap around jaw implant after I healed from Bimax.
Fixing hair line prob in 12 months.
shouldn't u be getting mse since ur a narrow face cel

shouldn't u be getting mse since ur a narrow face cel
I talked with some orthos and a jaw surgeon about MSE. They said it will make me look worse. Looking at people who got jaw fillers their face looks so much wider so I cope with that. It's also hard to get MSE in Netherlands.

I talked with some orthos and a jaw surgeon about MSE. They said it will make me look worse. Looking at people who got jaw fillers their face looks so much wider so I cope with that. It's also hard to get MSE in Netherlands.
get it in another country bro i was also a bit narrow the mse helped a lot getting another even

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, SPFromNY914 and Pumanator
get it in another country bro i was also a bit narrow the mse helped a lot getting another even
Hmm interesting do you have a post from a before and after? Also my upper palette is not symetrical and my front teeth like 0.5 a 1 teeth not aligned in the centre. Its noticable that one side of my jaw is a little recessed in width and the other utterly. I am afraid that expanding the palette will cause way more problems. Bimax will make my upper teeth aligned with bottop and upper palette horizontal.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 3635
A lot of people simply get disappointing results that look nothing like they imagined so they are too embarrassed to post about it after. Planning and simulation all good and well but in reality a lot of results fall short.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and SPFromNY914
i got a sucesfull MSE and buccal fat removal still need rhino + hairtransplant before being chadlite (currently normie face with massive jew nose and receded hairline)
How did you expand the lower jaw?? What kind of improvement can you see from mse??
I am thinking about flying to russia for mse+msdo

How did you expand the lower jaw?? What kind of improvement can you see from mse??
I am thinking about flying to russia for mse+msdo
I think I may have gotten lucky because the lower jaw in my case expanded with my upper i also mewed with it it really depends person per person , i facepulled for a while chewed as well my cheekbones have a more 3D like look i do feel like without the right facepuller it made my orbitals go slightly lower and i am hoping to fix this with my next MSE + correct face puller

I think the fact the posts of peoples surgeries get so much popularity show that not many people are getting them.
Lmao a shitton got them, there is a code to never mention surgeries though, always say you just mewed and took a shower, salludon for example, one of the few ones that admits to it is amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172
Mse will not make you look worse bro lol it lenghten your face maybe by 1 mm but widens a good amount plus you get cheekbone expansion and alightly better eye area if youre an ipd cel. After mse and after you developed a good base and habitual mewing, you can do the surgeries and aesthetic implants

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Hmm interesting do you have a post from a before and after? Also my upper palette is not symetrical and my front teeth like 0.5 a 1 teeth not aligned in the centre. Its noticable that one side of my jaw is a little recessed in width and the other utterly. I am afraid that expanding the palette will cause way more problems. Bimax will make my upper teeth aligned with bottop and upper palette horizontal.
Bimax after MSE is best bet because remember bro, surgery has a chance of relapsing but MSE gains are permanent unless you're tongue muscles are super weak which is rare

I think I may have gotten lucky because the lower jaw in my case expanded with my upper i also mewed with it it really depends person per person , i facepulled for a while chewed as well my cheekbones have a more 3D like look i do feel like without the right facepuller it made my orbitals go slightly lower and i am hoping to fix this with my next MSE + correct face puller
What's the right facepuller bro? Any name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Lmao a shitton got them, there is a code to never mention surgeries though, always say you just mewed and took a shower, salludon for example, one of the few ones that admits to it is amnesia
Wow i've never heard about this mewing and shower meme thank you for the insight
\ JoinedJun 22, 2020

I had bimax done. Not gonna doxx myself

Wow i've never heard about this mewing and shower meme thank you for the insight
\ JoinedJun 22, 2020
You were cucked from birth, prob a reincarnation of a dying mumbai sewer rat

Mse will not make you look worse bro lol it lenghten your face maybe by 1 mm but widens a good amount plus you get cheekbone expansion and alightly better eye area if youre an ipd cel. After mse and after you developed a good base and habitual mewing, you can do the surgeries and aesthetic implants
what do you mean by " it lenghten your face" does mse make the midface longer? do you have any scientific litterature or anectotal reviews showing that? thanks

if so major suicidfuiel for already longmidfacel i can't afford even 1 more mm on my subhuman david schwimmer tier midface:feelsrope:

You were cucked from birth, prob a reincarnation of a dying mumbai sewer rat
who r u? oh wait a subhuman barking on a incel forum jfl at your meaningless words keep entertaining me dog. last reply as i've already put too much effort into interacting with u already

There is still a huge taboo surrounding plastic surgery. A lot of people associate it with some kind of "narcissism" + BDD. There is still that huge normie mentality of "you're perfect the way you are, just love yourself :)" so of course most people aren't going to want their pictures splattered across the internet detailing about what procedures they got to make them look better.

In a lot of cases, people DO get surgeries and are off the grid about it, which is why it's typically tough to see a lot of results for the types of surgeries that people talk about on here.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
mse + bucall fat removal did give you hollow cheeks ?

I will fucking have it. My base is good, I only need more mass.

My nose is so trash that I may actually ascend with a rhino only, which will hopefully happen next year, but the truth is that I need to fix my eye area too ( I may need orbital decompression, and certainly I need my UEE fixed ).

There is still a huge taboo surrounding plastic surgery. A lot of people associate it with some kind of "narcissism" + BDD. There is still that huge normie mentality of "you're perfect the way you are, just love yourself :)" so of course most people aren't going to want their pictures splattered across the internet detailing about what procedures they got to make them look better.

In a lot of cases, people DO get surgeries and are off the grid about it, which is why it's typically tough to see a lot of results for the types of surgeries that people talk about on here.

It's taboo for men because of the way society functions. It's completely in reverse. Women are taught that men only care about looks so they fraud with make up/get surgeries to enhance their bad genetics/development. Most men are lazy playing video games or eating junk food. Craniofacial development is at an all time low across the world, especially in the West which is ironic considering this is supposedly the most advanced our species has ever been. Add in highly estrogenic foods/water supply that aids female development and fucks over male hormonal profiles and you have an entire gender cucked out of wanting to fix their bad development for social reasons despite it being the obvious choice.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and ImpressionableYouth