How many hours of cardio for efficient leanmaxx ?

UnluckyOne

UnluckyOne

mentally unstable rotter
I want to leanmaxx in the next 3 months and have ABS. How many hours of cardio per day is going to achieve that ? I am probably around 25% bf but a manlet. I have nothing to lose by leanmaxxing since I am already doomed by default for being short. All I want is to look thin and more chiseled since I have bones. I don't care about calories since I don't eat much anyways and don't binge eat junk trash.

fat loss is 80 percent diet 20 percent exercise
Walking is fine or even weights

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
God knows nigga 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and BowlCutMogger
I am walking a lot but don't seem to lose weight that way. I cardiomaxx in my own home because I have a static bike and it does its job perfectly fine. I 've noticed that I lose weight only when I cardiomaxx for 1 hour a day but some people claim that 1 hour isn't enough.

20 k steps probably the easiest and u can burn up to 1k calories

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
20 k steps probably the easiest and u can burn up to 1k calories
that's good to know. I will prioritize walking a lot and doing cardio for at least 1 hour per day while maintaining a strict calorie deficit but in no way am I going to starvemaxx since that shit is going to slow down my metabolism.

Lean max needs weight lifting. Raise resting metabolic rate so you lose fat when you are idle.

Cardio is for fat fucks. You never maintain low body fat achieving it through cardio.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I am walking a lot but don't seem to lose weight that way. I cardiomaxx in my own home because I have a static bike and it does its job perfectly fine. I 've noticed that I lose weight only when I cardiomaxx for 1 hour a day but some people claim that 1 hour isn't enough.

eat low glycemic index foods and reduce calories

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
18h daily atleast

I'd advise against extreme cardio, u can do it with starvemaxxing, get a huge def8cit and weight will fall off, but it would be mainly water, some converted back glycogen, and a lot of muscle.

Better to have small deficit from not eating shit, adequate protein, do resistance training. And walk 10 or even 20k steps, but be careful not to have too big a deficit from the walking, assume 10k steps is 300 calories, as I assume ur not built like the Rock