• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
All of them

• +1
niggers

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Minimum of 8 hours and maximum of 10 hours I would say. I usually aim to get 9 hours of sleep everyday.

I also recommend sleeping before 10pm and going to sleep around the same time everyday. So I go to bed at 9pm and I usually fall asleep 9:15pm, then I wake up 6-6:30am.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, middayshowers and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

• +1
ideal is 9
but 8+ works good.

You alternate between REM (Rapid Eye Movement) and NREM (Non-Rapid Eye Movement) sleep in 90-minute cycles. If you want to set your alarm, make sure you take into account the fact that if you wake up in the middle of one of those cycles, you will wake up weak with a headache. Optimally, you want to sleep for 7-9 hours. Therefore, you will either optimally sleep 7.5 hours or 9 hours.

Generally, set your alarm to the amount of time it takes you to sleep + some multiple of 1.5 hours so that you can wake up on time or ahead of your desired time. It works like charm every single time. There are apps out there that do most of these calculations for you and automatically sets the alarm so that you can wake up energized on time.

If you are interested in learning more about sleep, I recommend 'Why We Sleep' by Matthew Walker.

Last edited: