how many hours of the day do you keep good oral posture?

How many hours a day?

• I don't even do that

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • 1-2 hours a day

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 2-5 hours a day

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • most of the day

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • all of the time

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Good oral posture means putting your whole tongue on the palate, including the back of the tongue, keeping teeth in contact and sealing your lips and keeping your neck straight.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
It's very important to practice this for a beautiful, horizontally grown face. Most people have horrible posture and sleep with their mouth open so they have horse faces or recessed.

With proper oral posture, can an ugly subhuman creature become a model?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Solidcoin, Stallone and 3 others
With proper oral posture, can an ugly subhuman creature become a model?
Why does he have to become a model? All he needs to do is get to normie level.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
0 i am tongue tied and have a narrow palate so my tongue 1) can’t even reach the top of mouth and 2) even if it did I wouldn’t be able to fit it due to narrow palate. Maybe that’s why I ended up truecel with no forwards growth.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, KraftDurchLeid and .*my*.
Why does he have to become a model? All he needs to do is get to normie level.
All or nothing. Could a subhuman possibly become a model? Or is there no hope

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
0 i am tongue tongue and have a narrow palate so my tongue 1) can’t even reach the top of mouth and 2) even if it did I wouldn’t be able to fit it due to narrow palate. Maybe that’s why I ended up truecel with no forwards growth.
you probably have a tongue tie bruh. Get it checked.

• +1
Reactions: ScreaM
All or nothing. Could a subhuman possibly become a model? Or is there no hope
I mean you need a good base. At least 1. mid tier normie 2. under the age of 22-25 (potential for improvement from maturing) 3. at least 5'10-5'11 height.

So no. A subhuman can't.

• So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger
you probably have a tongue tie bruh. Get it checked.
yeah i'm tongue tied, the band thingy that connects my tongue to the root is really short. I can't even stick my tongue out far out my mout, so can't even french kiss girls its OVER.

I want to get it checked but idk the doctors would even fix it.

• +1
i don’t even understand how to mew , only the tip of my tongue touches my palate

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and .*my*.
Good oral posture means putting your whole tongue on the palate, including the back of the tongue, keeping teeth in contact and sealing your lips and keeping your neck straight.

I read somewhere that the "back" of the tongue might not mean what you think it means. It said that the part of the tongue you push up to cause that big hard muscle under your neck to flex and make you look like you have no jaw is the "back", I always thought it was the one that touches the soft palate.

0 because it's cope. Seriously, we are in 2021 and people still fucking believe in this...jfl

• +1
the only time i dont is when im out of breath at the gym

• +1
I think you have to have correct oral posture 24/7 in order to signal the bones in the face to remodel. Basically if you cant mew at night you wont get results.

• +1