How many inches can I fraud without it being obvious ?

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
I'm 170cm and found shoes that would give me 7cm+. Would frauding to 177 be too obvious?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7173, Copemaxxing and 4 others
frauding more than 1 inch is most definitely noticeable to people you know irl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, johncruz12345, Arvenas and 3 others
frauding more than 1 inch is most definitely noticeable to people you know irl
Well when I finish school and start university no one there would actually know me

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 7125
@Chintuck22 fuck you

Bruh these bitches be wearing 2 pounds of makeup frauding +3 PSL. Then when you go to the beach you see their real ugly af faces. Fraud however the fuck much you want bro.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, johncruz12345, Jazerk and 10 others
1.2 inch is max for me.. 2-3 is just too much.

Bruh these bitches be wearing 2 pounds of makeup frauding +3 PSL. Then when you go to the beach you see their real ugly af faces. Fraud however the fuck much you want bro.
I think i won't go more than 7cm tbh

Just as long you don’t get cought then it’s over

I'm 170cm
3058021_tom-cruise-running-v1.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 7863
u are 170cm? over

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 7125
If you fraud more than 0.25 inches it will be really obvious LMAO. I'm just 5,9 and I see so many manlets shorter than me fraud 3 more inches of height and they look really off its not that the padding of their shoes look like high heels or some shit they just feel physically weaker by a significant amount for some reason its like their on stilts and one push and they get mogged jfl

I'm 170cm and found shoes that would give me 7cm+. Would frauding to 177 be too obvious?
Translation; would frauding ~3 inches be obvious?

I ordered 5cm lifts, standing at a small 1,75 in the netherlands. Will still be a little guy among the rest of my country but it's something

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7125
JFL

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Height frauding is meant to be noticeable you low iq fuck

I ordered 5cm lifts, standing at a small 1,75 in the netherlands. Will still be a little guy among the rest of my country but it's something
Why couldn’t you be like your 6’1 slayer friend

u flithy little ethnic

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 7125
Height frauding is meant to be noticeable you low iq fuck
You are low IQ lol, not the fact that I'd be noticeably taller is the problem, but rather the disproportion caused by adding too much height and therefore making it obvious for people who don't even know me that I'm frauding is, you dumb fuck

• Ugh..
Reactions: Greecgawd
thick shoes + 1 inch lifts
so about 2 inches

You are low IQ lol, not the fact that I'd be noticeably taller is the problem, but rather the disproportion caused by adding too much height and therefore making it obvious for people who don't even know me that I'm frauding is, you dumb fuck
Listen closely you inbred faggot. IT IS BEYOND OVER FOR YOU. I STILL HEIGHT MOG U, EVEN AFTER YOU WEAR YOUR 3 INCH LIFTS. IF I WAS 5’6 AT NIGHT I WOULD KILL MYSELF TBH. YOU ARE THE SAME HEIGHT AS MY GRANDMA YOU SHORT MANLET.

I LOVE YOU BROCEL. GO FOR IT. I’M 6’0 TALL AND STILL WEAR LIFTS

Wear this
C14eb9c4facf3190593c85ba30f8e284

Lady Gaga is 1.55 and with those is 1.8m
You will find attention

this, theres a reason why its called a one-night stand, because when you wake up with the de-makeup’d monster from last night’s tinder date you will run

Most shoes are 0.5-1" off the ground. You can lift an extra inch with no problem which would be 1.5-2" off the ground without looking odd but it will be obvious when the shoes come off.