How many inches can you add to bideltoid?

F

frme82838

Iron
Through natural bodybuilding

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
an inch give or take through surgery

• +1
Reactions: frme82838
Around 2 inches natty

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and frme82838
Oh my bad, I meant through natural bodybuilding
You can't rly add inches to your bideltoid bc it's your bone structure, which is genetic. But you can make it seem like you have wider shoulders by training all parts of the delts, which, when measuring, will give you a wider bideltoid

You can't add inches to your bideltoid through lifting bc it's your bone structure, which is genetic. You can make it seem like you have wider shoulders by training all parts of the delts
You might be confusing bideltoid with biacromial. Biacromial is bones but bideltoid is overall shoulder width, which can be increased through lifting and getting bigger mid-delts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, oldcelloser and Deleted member 13197
You might be confusing bideltoid with biacromial. Biacromial is bones but bideltoid is overall shoulder width, which can be increased through lifting and getting bigger mid-delts
yea i meant to say biacromial in the beginning, train delts and you can add 2 inches to bideltoid like SubhumanCurrycel said

• +1
I've added an inch over a year of just pull-ups and weights, no steroids or anything.

You should also be aware that you can make your shoulders too big for your head. If I were to add another inch to myself, I'd look like my head was shrunken by juju voodoo witch doctors.

What's your measurement?

2 inches to bideltoid via surgery ? :eek: wow thats massive
also would it be a good idea to have the surgery and then train hard + roid to make them even bigger? or it would mess em up? (the implants)