How many inches on each clavicle before I become wide ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
how much inches on each clavicle before I start to become wide btw I’m only 16 so i have 9 years left to maximise my clavicle growth and is clavicle width genetics ?
05B039E6 5C1C 437C AE2B 410784291764

• +1
Reactions: thecel
how much inches on each clavicle before I start to become wide btw I’m only 16 so i have 9 years left to maximise my clavicle growth and is clavicle width genetics ?View attachment 1622378
You have a 1.81 shoulder to waist ratio which is already pretty good and given that you are only 16 you have insane potential to become aesthetic giga chad

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, Deleted member, thecel and 1 other person
Hit the gym 4/5 times a week to maximize HGH production, sleep at least 8/9 hours a day, get 1 hour of sunlight everydday

And have high protein protein (whey protein is ideal for HGH production which makes your bones bigger)

• +1
Hit the gym 4/5 times a week to maximize HGH production, sleep at least 8/9 hours a day, get 1 hour of sunlight everydday

And have high protein protein (whey protein is ideal for HGH production which makes your bones bigger)
Thanks

• +1
You have a 1.81 shoulder to waist ratio which is already pretty good and given that you are only 16 you have insane potential to become aesthetic giga chad
You just cured his Body Dysmorphia.

good proportions already
based uke enjoyer btw