How many innocent pajeet children would you sacrifice to satan for a MTB gf?

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
title tbh

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
As many as I need to get rid of @Gaygymmaxx on the way. 2 birds with one stone.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, watah, NZb6Air and 1 other person
As many as I need to get rid of @Gaygymmaxx on the way. 2 birds with one stone.
Who else goes which other dalit you will slay for Satan?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Only you.
Ah I remember now

It's because I said "brutalmogger brutally mogs rawmogger and rawmogger gets rawdogged"

Or something like that 🤣🤣

Ah I remember now

It's because I said "brutalmogger brutally mogs rawmogger and rawmogger gets rawdogged"

Or something like that 🤣🤣
These little tricks don't work on me. Your friend tried the same, it's useless the ''Haha maybe you're a homo that's why'' :ROFLMAO: Ain't no way you think it's that easy to get away.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
edgelord thread tbh

• JFL
These little tricks don't work on me. Your friend tried the same, it's useless the ''Haha maybe you're a homo that's why'' :ROFLMAO: Ain't no way you think it's that easy to get away.
I was proclaiming my beliefs of your imperative in making such statements about me,

I had thought you were an unprovoked little rat dog. Barking, but rather I did provoke you a day or two ago with a moderate and unserious insult

No insinuation you are a homosexual,

But given your mind jumps there so quickly, I wouldn't be surprised in retropsect.

I was proclaiming my beliefs of your imperative in making such statements about me,

I had thought you were an unprovoked little rat dog. Barking, but rather I did provoke you a day or two ago with a moderate and unserious insult

No insinuation you are a homosexual,

But given your mind jumps there so quickly, I wouldn't be surprised in retropsect.
What

I actually believe in human sacrifice, so like 1, because that would be enough to pay the demon

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
Too high iq for a thread like this one it seems. Peon.
Lol, I meant you're doing the trick of ''Oh I triggered you that's why'' like when I attacked him he called me things that make no sense because he had nothing else. For a teller you're terribly mistaken. I don't hate you, I just think it's fun :)

• JFL
all of them and then id dump that slut and blow her brains out

I will sacrifice lefties ( in Rdr 2)