How many kilograms do I have to lose to see my abs?

Yerico7

Yerico7

Iron
I measure 1.84 and weigh 77 kilograms.

People here really think the retards in this forum can tell them anything precis or,useful

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 15539 and 2 others
People here really think the retards in this forum can tell them anything precis or,useful
among all those who comment there is always someone who gives useful information

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
could be one or could be 10 depending on your bone density and muscle composition, pinch your stomach and you'll get a better idea than anyone here

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
7kg. im 6'1 and weigh 70kg, have good abs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Gaygymmaxx
If you can't see abs at that bmi you are skinny-fat

• +1
You can't really just look at someones weight and say "you need to loose X amount of weight to see abs".

Whether you can see abs will depend on body composition, the size of those muscles (if you have large strong abs they will be more visible at a higher BF% etc).

You could increase your weight and have visible abs if you were lowering your BF%.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and rand anon
You can't really just look at someones weight and say "you need to loose X amount of weight to see abs".

Whether you can see abs will depend on body composition, the size of those muscles (if you have large strong abs they will be more visible at a higher BF% etc).

You could increase your weight and have visible abs if you were lowering your BF%.
I know bro, I was referring to something in general terms. I didn't ask the question correctly. Could I send you a photo so you can give me an idea of how many kilograms I should lose?

Could I send you a photo so you can give me an idea of how many kilograms I should lose?
No, the point is that no one can tell you that answer. It's not possible.

The closest would be: "what is my body-fat percentage?", and all people can do is give rough estimates from pictures.

The general rule of thumb is: "if you can't see you're abs, you're not lean enough", although outliers would still exist (anorexia, starvation etc).

I'm assuming you're fairly young (less than 18/19), in which case, if you're still growing getting really lean wouldn't be in your best interest right now, but focusing on exercising (and eating healthy food) would be much more beneficial.

If you're older and stopped growing, then maintain a slight caloric deficit until you can see them (although exercise shouldn't be neglected if you want to maintain or gain strength while doing so).

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Emiqrox