How many lay counts can an average looking, NT normie rack up annually?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Depends on the scenario, Is he in school? Does he go out every weekend? is he at home 24/7? value will vary depending on the person, And what action he takes

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Depends on psl of girls he’s slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Blitz, Krezo and 1 other person
Depending on skull size and ankle circumference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, RichardSpencel and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Depends on the scenario, Is he in school? Does he go out every weekend? is he at home 24/7? value will vary depending on the person, And what action he takes
Supposing he's very NT, social and low inhib, and goes out every weekend, missing no college parties for example.

Honestly it depends a lot on the size of his social circle. As a sub 8 the absolute number one priority for you if you want to get laid or find a girlfriend is to get introduced to as many new women as possible all the time. You need to aim to be in an environment where there are a lot single women present which can be very hard to find now a days. Best thing a normie male can do is to find high energy ultra nt buddys with huge social circles who can take him out to different places and expose him to women. Social status matters a lot too if you want to get girls even though a lot of people on psl boards like to disagree with it. If you want to fuck women who are in or around your social circle you need a high status in said circle.

Last edited:
Supposing he's very NT, social and low inhib, and goes out every weekend, missing no college parties for example.

Hmm, I would say a decent amount if he is a cool person and is liked by other people and social proof he should not have problems with girls with the same looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
You need to aim to be in an environment where there are a lot single women present which can be very hard to find now a days
I hardly see any young women in company with their boyfriend outside nowadays, but in most cases it seems that females only hang out with females. I have the impression that they're single yet not interested in having any relationships at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
I hardly see any young women in company with their boyfriend outside nowadays, but in most cases it seems that females only hang out with females. I have the impression that they're single yet not interested in having any relationships at all.
Western women under 35 doesn't want a ltr everyone should know that tbh. They are getting dicked through Tinder and they are absolutely fine with that until they can feel their last eggs are starting to dry up.

i know a very nt normie friend
he talks with 20 girls
none will let him fuck

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Deleted member 616
yep boyo,he is coping because he think them liking his pictures=sex
he validates them 20x more and they keep him around
it's OVER
Then I'm lucky to be high inhib :feelsgood: I only faced 3 rejections because I only tried with 8 girls. It I was NT I'd probably face 100 rejections only to get 5 lays, not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Then I'm lucky to be high inhib :feelsgood: I only faced 3 rejections because I only tried with 8 girls. It I was NT I'd probably face 100 rejections only to get 5 lays, not worth it.
i know legit Chadlites with succesful lifes in their 24-25 ages still single,all because they are high inhib and dont approach like a lifeless retard,they have self respect,idk how they resist,they probably have sex on the side,but still
slaying=meme

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 616
M
i know legit Chadlites with succesful lifes in their 24-25 ages still single,all because they are high inhib and dont approach like a lifeless retard,they have self respect,idk how they resist,they probably have sex on the side,but still
slaying=meme
My misogyny and make chauvinism hold me effectively back from beta orbiting tbh

If he's low inhibition 5-6 maybe 7

Not as much as some may think

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 616
This is indeed the case. Most college-aged girls with options choose to Chad chase these days, very few are in LTRs.

• +1
I think this is because of more sexual liberation over the last 20 years. Women no longer feel pressure to be monogamous so hypergamy goes into full swing. I feel like in the 90s there was this rule that you couldn't date multiple people at once because it wouldn't be giving the other person a fair shot. If that rule ever existed it's long gone now.

• +1
I think this is because of more sexual liberation over the last 20 years. Women no longer feel pressure to be monogamous so hypergamy goes into full swing. I feel like in the 90s there was this rule that you couldn't date multiple people at once because it wouldn't be giving the other person a fair shot. If that rule ever existed it's long gone now.
Yes, even when I entered university (around 2010) people would still talk ill about someone if they had several dates simultaneously. Now everything's changed, and it's the average men that are doomed, because women have more options by default.

Yes, even when I entered university (around 2010) people would still talk ill about someone if they had several dates simultaneously. Now everything's changed, and it's the average men that are doomed, because women have more options by default.
Women have more options because they play harder to get. Guys should really date around more but most are soppy romantics who want to marry girls after the first date.

Average is not good enough.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Women have more options because they play harder to get. Guys should really date around more but most are soppy romantics who want to marry girls after the first date.
Guys have higher sex drive automatically so they're more likely to lower their standards

For a 18-25 guy, that goes to college, 2 or 3 MAX.
Most get either 0 or 1, there are a lot more virgin guys these years than 30 or 40 years ago. Most guys that are 20 now will marry before banging 3 different girls.
Woman have more options these days because the average male is a cuck with no brain that worships the first foids that looks at him, and most would rather be a beta cuck that pays for the bills than settling for a more average girl.

Last edited:
The average slay count lifetime is 11. That includes Chads who inflate the numbers (as we all know, sex isnt equally distributed).

So the average normie, in one year? Probably 0-3 if single. Normies usually try and lock down any girl that let's them fuck, as they know they can't get any outside a relationship - or if they can, it's very rare.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2846, LowTierNormie and 2 others
Normies usually try and lock down any girl that let's them fuck, as they know they can't get any outside a relationship - or if they can, it's very rare
So sad but true

Depends on if they're stupid like I used to be and miss choosing signs. I literally passed up easy sex with around 8-10 chicks in high school. I've passed up around 5-8 easy lays after school.

Normies usually try and lock down any girl that let's them fuck, as they know they can't get any outside a relationship
How many % of males do you estimate are like this?

How many % of males do you estimate are like this?

Well, the bottom 20% or so are perma-incel.

Middle 60% are 'no sex outside relationships, lock down the first girl who shows interest' types.

Then you've got 15% who can get the occasional sex outside relationships, who aren't on extended dry spells ever really, but they don't 'slay'.

Then 5% actual Chads who can pretty much slay a new girl each week, or at least one a month.

It's pretty damn rare to be a slayer though or get a lot of foids really - the average, according to NHS figures, is 11 lifetime. So you can pretty much extrapolate from that - a handful of relationships and a handful of hookups IN THEIR LIFETIME is what a normie gets, and even that figure of 11 is pushed up by Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Well, the bottom 20% or so are perma-incel.

Middle 60% are 'no sex outside relationships, lock down the first girl who shows interest' types.

Then you've got 15% who can get the occasional sex outside relationships, who aren't on extended dry spells ever really, but they don't 'slay'.

Then 5% actual Chads who can pretty much slay a new girl each week, or at least one a month.

It's pretty damn rare to be a slayer though or get a lot of foids really - the average, according to NHS figures, is 11 lifetime. So you can pretty much extrapolate from that - a handful of relationships and a handful of hookups IN THEIR LIFETIME is what a normie gets, and even that figure of 11 is pushed up by Chads.
I think what you say is legit.

Speaking from personal experience I hardly got occasional sex outside of relationships (hookers excluded). And things aren't looking good for normies who depend on LTR to have sex, because the majority of young modern women don't want LTR anymore.

Zero. Unless he is willing to go for the warpigs

Or going the drugs route. Females love drugs.
Couple of my buddies are throwing parties every weekend. With lots of booze and drugs. They slay a quite a lot. But it is a slippery road

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and autistic_tendencies

Depends on luck but not many.

@LowTierNormie I think you gave the best answer to this thread

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Probably like 1, maybe 2.