How many likes does the average male gets on tinder?

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
In the first day without any boost or whatever

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, IdiAmin, Deleted member 4464 and 9 others
2-300

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, KingOfRome and TheAnomaly
i literally only got like 11 likes in a day and it was all ethnics and landwhales

imagine seeing that as a bluepilled chap, so depressing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, sergeant blackpill, PrisonMike and 6 others
The facially average average height male gets 200? Thats bs
He's overestimating a bit. I'd say around 20-100 if he has interesting professional photos, and 0-2 if he has shitty or overly political or just autism photos

depends on

WHERE you are (concurrence, population)

and the

QUALITY of the pictures

and

HOW YOU PRESENT yourself (hobby, high value, nt)

and

HOW YOU PRESENT YOUR LOOKS (Frauding, angle, lighting)

If you master all 3 and live in a high population are you will get good amounts of likes. Consider that if no one asks you "is your profile fake?" than it is not good enough because your profile should look to good to be true (like a chad with nice body and good quality would look fake)

If you just have shit pics you will most likely get zero to 10 likes, maybe 20.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Deleted member 8765
not many tbh

It depends on your pictures and your frauding skills

The uglier you are the more you need good pictures and frauding, chad can slay with just 2 basement selfies tho

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 8765
In the first day without any boost or whatever
Depends on pics. Trash pics will get you like 4 likes but if you have got tier pics, angle fraud, etc you can probably get a lot of likes

Depends on pics. Trash pics will get you like 4 likes but if you have got tier pics, angle fraud, etc you can probably get a lot of likes
What do u mena by lots?

1-3 I guess depends on age and location

I got 1 like an entire week using a mm

Depends on timing but I get 10-20 likes min a day. 41 was the most in 1 day with out me swiping. I don’t live in a big city either

Depends on timing but I get 10-20 likes min a day. 41 was the most in 1 day with out me swiping. I don’t live in a big city either
But are you average?

Reminder that the average male is 5"9 and bloated

Honestly anywhere from below average to maybe 6 tops. Not many model tier girls in my city and the ones that are probably wouldn’t like me off just pics. Also pro

dm what ? I’m my avi lol
where do you live

Honestly anywhere from below average to maybe 6 tops. Not many model tier girls in my city and the ones that are probably wouldn’t like me off just pics. Also pro

dm what ? I’m my avi lol
Oh fuck you you know you are above average stop being an annoying narcy attention whore fuck when will guys stop acting like teenage girls srs

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Oh fuck you you know you are above average stop being an annoying narcy attention whore fuck when will guys stop acting like teenage girls srs
if that's him in the avi he indeed looks a bit below average

I’m mid-high tier normie and got about 120 matches + 20 likes in 2 months, I’ve basically run out of options to swipe on tho because my swipe distance is set to 2km, iirc on my first day I got about 30 likes

Last edited: