How many males has the average 18 year old girl slept with?

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
I reckon it’s 1.5-2. Female promiscuity is exaggerated on this forum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
A hunnid dirty old baldmen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 16369
3, girls only have sex with guys they have an emotional attachment to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, n0rthface, Deleted member 23115 and 3 others
@Octillionaire im being sarcastic btw nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
@Octillionaire im being sarcastic btw nigga
The number is definitely in the ballpark. “The emotional attachment” part didn’t register until just now lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
The number sounds is definitely in the ballpark. “The emotional attachment” part didn’t register until just now lol.
For a good amount of girls they still have to trust you to sleep w them but with the rise of degeneracy they don’t care about that shit no more, it’s still holds for a lot of ethnic girls

• +1
I reckon it’s 1.5-2. Female promiscuity is exaggerated on this forum.
We tend to mainly here more about the slutty ones, but their are women who have low bodycounts due to hypergamous standards, waiting for only the turbo chad , and when that turbo chad isn't their they would rather wait then get some lower tier male.

Many hot girls often go a while without having sex. To them sex is meaningless as they know they can get it whenever they want with whoever they want so their very picky.

1 - 2

During in college this number can jump up drastically. I am still in high school from what I see. Good looking and social girls have a lot of orbiters, but never a boyfriend.

• +1
yeah, most girls I am around don't have sky high body counts like the forum likes to think they do. I think this is also dependent on area and socioeconomic factors as well. I notice girls from bad homes or bad environments are more likely to have high body counts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 16369
Depends on race, black foids have more. But OP is probably somewhat accurate with saying only a couple.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 16369
But, yes this forum tend to exaggerate stuff. No, your average high school girl does not have 10+ body count, maybe in college. Definitely not in high school.

Most high school girls are very blue pill and very sensitive. They want that picture perfect relationship with that perfect guy they envision. This forum forgets that It is not in the female nature to be promiscuous. The female nature is hypergamy.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 16369
I’d say 5. Most girls lose their virginity’s at about 15 and if their in uni at 18 5 seems likely.

A lot of girls would of had 3 LTRs by then + a hook up or couple causal things

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, EXTREME SUBHUMAN, 5.5psl and 3 others
I’d say 5. Most girls lose their virginity’s at about 15 and if their in uni at 18 5 seems likely.

A lot of girls would of had 3 LTRs by then + a hook up or couple causal things
Ropefuel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
pointless to think about it rly

depends and it varies a lot if they're at university or not
average probably 3-5
but girls who don't realise their SMV and don't go to university it's 0-1 and ones that do realise it and do go to university 5-10

In high school it would likely be between 1 to 3.

I’m guessing 3 or so. I’ve known virgin ones and I’ve known them with body counts in excess of 50 at that age. Massive variations really.

I don’t really attract high quality girls though, just sluts who want a big guy for rough hookup.

• +1
I think it's about 10

• Hmm...