how many matches/likes on tinder is considered normie and chad?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Fuck all normies who get tinder matches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 1089, BigBiceps and 4 others
Normie like 40?

Normie is like 1-5 per week I think.
Chad kinda depends on where he lives, if it's a big city I would say 50+ a week but in a small town probably 10+.

• +1
Reactions: Gren and john2
Chad kinda depends on where he lives, if it's a big city I would say 50+ a week but in a small town probably 10+.
ur joking bro? that seems comically low

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and turkproducer
1-5 likes is incel tier not normie

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and john2
ur joking bro? that seems comically low
4563 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 7560, sonicgamer1337 and 3 others
i average about 3 matches with fat/ugly/old women per week

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Keep in mind normies selectively swipe and only swipe for a few minutes a day. They don't get autistic about it and pay for tinder gold and spend hours a day swiping right like me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and RichardSpencel
Like or matches?

Btw a real chad hits 99+ likes real fast, like 6-7 hours.
Chico got like few matches and 40 likes in 24hrs.

My @Alarico8 chadfish got 99+ likes over 1 night

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and RichardSpencel
Like or matches?

Btw a real chad hits 99+ likes real fast, like 6-7 hours.
matches.
ALso I wasn't talking about the first day with noob boost, but I was talking about how many matches a chad could consistently get each week.

Per day? 99 for chad, 10 for normie

@the next o'pry is doing a tinder experiment with incel normie and chad he can answer this question

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, RichardSpencel and .👽.
Massively depends on location.

Eastern Europe and Asia is much easier than western Europe for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and oldcell
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
My chad when I was in Paris did 99+ likes in 4 hours with 10km distance range, and tbh it was just a statusmaxxed chadlite.

Lol no. I live in small town and got easily 50 on a week when I was using tinder a while back before even hearing of looksmaxing. Chad gets like 50 in a day, no matter where he lives.

• +1
Reactions: Gren and Time Travel
Lol no. I live in small town and got easily 50 on a week when I was using tinder a while back before even hearing of looksmaxing. Chad gets like 50 in a day, no matter where he lives.
damn, I considered myself normie and I got like 1-2 matches per week at most😥

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps and hebbewem
This is what I would say:
  • Slayer hits 99+ likes in 30 minutes.
  • Chad hits 99+ likes in less than 12 hours.
  • Chadlite hits 99+ likes in less than 3 days, and can reach 99 matchs a week being not too picky.
  • High tier normie is at around 20-50 likes the first week and stabilizes at 20 a week.
  • Normie is at 5-10 likes a week.
  • Incel is at 0-1 like per week and it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 245, onnysk and 1 other person
  • Chadlite hits 99+ likes in less than 3 days, and can reach 99 matchs a week being not too picky.
  • High tier normie is at around 20-50 likes the first week and stabilizes at 20 a week.
Yeah agreed
Im high tier normie at best. First day i got 44 likes and 28 matches
Now after two weeks im sitting at 104 matches

Will post results soon, since its my first tinder experiment after ascending

seems accurate

Its not a reliable method for determining your looks level, because it depends on things like where you live, how much youve deleted and remade your account( you get penalised for this), your elo can be effected by who you swipe right who ypou dont, how picky you are, how long your account has been open, tinder gold or not etc. A better way to gauge your looks is whether girls are acc willing to meet and hook up with you from the app and the quality of the girls willing to do so

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Its not a reliable method for determining your looks level, because it depends on things like where you live, how much youve deleted and remade your account( you get penalised for this), your elo can be effected by who you swipe right who ypou dont, how picky you are, how long your account has been open, tinder gold or not etc. A better way to gauge your looks is whether girls are acc willing to meet and hook up with you from the app and the quality of the girls willing to do so
true. i heard most of the matches dont even message back, cuz some of them just swipe right on everyone, and some of them just use it for self esteem/instagram boost