How many matches would you guys say is a lot on tinder for 3 months?

gymcelalpha

gymcelalpha

5'11 5.5PSL Soon to be D1 American football player

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard, wagbox and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, slayer69, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
1*Ixyog0u5NKQwayQC61R4gw.jpeg

attractiveness%=16.8*ln(like%)+52.3

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, wagbox, wasted and 3 others
hard to estimate, so many factors like how often you're swiping to max etc
I swipe right on about 5% of girls and i never swipe for more than 10 minutes usually

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6382
A legit 300-400 matches would MOG vast majority of males.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, slayer69, PYT and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, TUSSELEIF, slayer69 and 2 others
Nice, probably top 20% results. How many lays you get off tinder?
I can think of like 16 off the top of my head. I'm currently at 33 lays rn

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 9568, slayer69 and 2 others
are they mostly girls on your campus
do you have football halo
I'm not in uni right now cuz im taking a bye year to moneymax before I pick a school to commit to. In highschool I was the MVP of the team and it gave me lots of halo because I led the team to a 12-2 season with 2750 rushing yards and 22 touchdowns. I'm not ugly either so im sure that helps.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and malignant
I'm not in uni right now cuz im taking a bye year to moneymax before I pick a school to commit to. In highschool I was the MVP of the team and it gave me lots of halo because I led the team to a 12-2 season with 2750 rushing yards and 22 touchdowns. I'm not ugly either so im sure that helps.
jfl how the fuck did u find this site
how do you fuck the girls, you got your own place?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard, wagbox and 2 others
Download a tinder data tbh if its over 20% match rate its chad tier

jfl how the fuck did u find this site
how do you fuck the girls, you got your own place?
I was looking up shit related to looksmaxxing and found some thread here and started going through more of them. I still live with my parents so sometimes I do it at my house when they aren't home but a lot of the time they either invite me to hangout at theirs and we end up doing it or its like 2 am and I drive to their house and they sneak out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, slayer69, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Football halo will give you results akin to an MM

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and gymcelalpha
nigga you say you swipe on 5% yet the first girl i see on that screenshot is a 3psl gook
There are a few subhumans in my matches tbh. Most of the girls look v good. I posted a thread some time ago showcasing a few girls who super liked me if you want to go see some more.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 6217
Download a tinder data tbh if its over 20% match rate its chad tier
Any app in specific? I didn't even know apps like those existed I thought it was all educated guesses.

Any app in specific? I didn't even know apps like those existed I thought it was all educated guesses.
Type in google tinder data and you can find it you need to apply

Football halo will give you results akin to an MM
American football halo is absolutely massive in the states. Every girl wants a jock.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, johncruz12345, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I was looking up shit related to looksmaxxing and found some thread here and started going through more of them. I still live with my parents so sometimes I do it at my house when they aren't home but a lot of the time they either invite me to hangout at theirs and we end up doing it or its like 2 am and I drive to their house and they sneak out.
suifuel

• So Sad
Reactions: gymcelalpha
Type in google tinder data and you can find it you need to apply
Will it calculate my past swipe to match ratio or only from here on out?

American football halo is absolutely massive in the states. Every girl wants a jock.
Do girls text first to you on tinder? If so what do they usually say

Just be white theory strikes again

What ? Ion understand u
Like if I apply for it will it only calculate how many matches I get from swiping right starting from when I applied or will it also take into account past right swipes and matches?

Like if I apply for it will it only calculate how many matches I get from swiping right starting from when I applied or will it also take into account past right swipes and matches?
It counts from the beginning of the account
Swipes, match rates, etc

• +1
Do girls text first to you on tinder? If so what do they usually say
Girls do text me first I'd say about 50-60% of the time mostly because I'm bad at starting conversation unless they have something interesting in their bio I can use to start one because I don't want to use the generic "hey". A lot of the starters they use is either related to my eyes, my hair, or my football pics.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and PYT
It counts from the beginning of the account
Swipes, match rates, etc
I applied, I'll update in a few days when I get the data.

depends entirely on where you live

• +1
3000 with world of warcraft AFK swiper

• +1
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
There are a few subhumans in my matches tbh. Most of the girls look v good. I posted a thread some time ago showcasing a few girls who super liked me if you want to go see some more.
link the thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
this chad here literally explains women breaks rules for "good looking guys" inviting them over to their home. Worst part often is that if u know a chad IRL he will just say fuck her in ur car or in the container lol. fml.

this chad here literally explains women breaks rules for "good looking guys" inviting them over to their home. Worst part often is that if u know a chad IRL he will just say fuck her in ur car or in the container lol. fml.
Car sex is uncomfortable unless you have like an SUV tbh