try2beme

Gaslighters.org
🤨 and are you cutting, bulking or neither

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and appealmaxed
5 bulking

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Depends on when i wake and if it is during the school year or not but right now usually 2

• +1
4 cutting

• +1
aiming for 3. all of 500cals each. cutting.

also, of u think everyone loses fat when eating 1.5k a day? i can’t imagine ppl not losing weight at that cals

• +1
Reactions: timid and try2beme

also, of u think everyone loses fat when eating 1.5k a day? i can’t imagine ppl not losing weight at that cals
Depends on the persons any normal one should

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
If

You should be able to gauge that based on how hungry you feel; if you’re eating foods high in nutrients and protein, you realistically should be able to eat till your full and not gain any weight.

I think some people overestimate how difficult it is to lose weight, if it really were soo easy to eat in a surplus, everyone would be obese.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and try2beme
if you’re eating foods high in nutrients and protein, you realistically should be able to eat till your full and not gain any weight.
u believe in cals in cals out? i’ve been eating no processed stuff, only egg whites, chicken, tuna stuff like that. im still tryna stay below what my maintenance is. but i see some people preach it doesn’t matter, as long as its not processed, you’ll lose fat. i did hear that non processed food requires more energy for the body to process than processed food. idk what to believe
I think some people overestimate how difficult it is to lose weight, if it really were soo easy to eat in a surplus, everyone would be obese.
most ppl are like 20-25% bf tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: timid
2, cutting also because i dont eat past 5

u believe in cals in cals out? i’ve been eating no processed stuff, only egg whites, chicken, tuna stuff like that. im still tryna stay below what my maintenance is. but i see some people preach it doesn’t matter, as long as its not processed, you’ll lose fat. i did hear that non processed food requires more energy for the body to process than processed food. idk what to believe
Yeah you’re probably right, I remember reading somewhere that your body processes and stores certain calories differently but it’s all very complex apparently.

I eat a diet consisting primarily of organic whole foods; I still eat processed cheese and bread (I quit bread recently though) because I believe too much restriction can be detrimental psychologically. That might sound like cope but there’s a reason people develop eating disorders, there’s also the fact that the way in which people approach food can often be reflective of their mental state.

I’m going off track but my family owns cattle and chickens so my diet mainly consists of eggs and beef in some form cooked in ghee.

I’ve been going to the gym consistently (3-4X per week) for a month and a half or so and the gains have been insane, this is while remaining pretty lean too the entire time (13-14%bf).

The calories in calories out thing might be bullshit too because I somehow reached 21-22% body fat last year, I would go without eating till like 4PM each day (without water often too) but my diet wasn’t horrifically bad.

most ppl are like 20-25% bf tbh
Ok that’s definitely an exaggeration, most young guys are probably around 18% body fat.

You’d be right for older people though, being middle-aged is a death sentence lookswise jfl

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed