how many men are incel between 17-25

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
title like what % of men are incel in the west between 17-25. I think close to 50%

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
30 i think

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
60%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 3573, Short Ugly and Brown and 3 others
40% according to that one study in australia, but that counted women as well and was self-reported so for men its probably more like 50%

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5180 and Subhuman trash
40% according to that one study in australia, but that counted women as well and was self-reported so for men its probably more like 50%
are you inkwel?

With a huge amount of Gen Z guys still being virgin past teen ages along with stigma of being an adult male virgin, I think it'll have to be between 30%-50% tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
90%

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and lookismfugee
With a huge amount of Gen Z guys still being virgin past teen ages along with stigma of being an adult male virgin, I think it'll have to be between 30%-50% tbh
fuck foids tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, CopeIsReal, Nero and 2 others
I dont have male friends now so I dont know. But all my crew of friends growing up lost their virginities before 18. This was a group of like 12 guys

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 6475
I dont have male friends now so I dont know. But all my crew of friends growing up lost their virginities before 18. This was a group of like 12 guys
all fellow chads though?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, owlofathena and Amnesia
Ok pre 2008 might as well have been a different universe tbh
We had Myspace, that's about it for social media. But Myspace hook ups were a real thing lol. SOme of us didn't even have texting

We had Myspace, that's about it for social media. But Myspace hook ups were a real thing lol. SOme of us didn't even have texting
Myspace JFL. WTF Even is that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Amnesia
70%. Most the of the girls their age for for older beta providers because they can't lock down a young Chad.

A majority of males leave high school virgins (including me)

• WTF
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Inceldom is at least 6 month without sex despite trying to get laid. Gallons of men are incels.
In 2 month I will be an Incel again.

Yea I would say about 50%

40% according to australia, 50% of population is male, assuming 100% population was male it's 80%

never began.

title like what % of men are incel in the west between 17-25. I think close to 50%
40% of men are ethnic in north america and half of that number are sub5 (below 5/10 In looks) so 20% of men are Sub5 ethnics

answer: 20% of men since face and race is all that matters to women

• Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman trash
40% of men are ethnic in north america and half of that number are sub5 (below 5/10 In looks) so 20% of men are Sub5 ethnics

answer: 20% of men since face and race is all that matters to women
What bout sub 5 whites?

What bout sub 5 whites?
you can still get most ethnic girls and insecure white girls as an unattractive white guy

im just saying ABOUT 20% of men are truecels because of being sub5 in face AND being ethnic

you can still get most ethnic girls and insecure white girls as an unattractive white guy

im just saying ABOUT 20% of men are truecels because of being sub5 in face AND being ethnic
Nah it’s higher imo

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Nah it’s higher imo
I said TRUECELS, meaning its impossible to lose KHHTV or even go on ONE date

thats the reality if you are BOTH ugly and ethnic like me

I said TRUECELS, meaning its impossible to lose KHHTV or even go on ONE date

thats the reality if you are BOTH ugly and ethnic like me
Meh I think it’s true for lots of whites too though tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
1 of my friends is incel

Meh I think it’s true for lots of whites too though tbh
COPE

I've seen white dudes with 4/10 faces GET GIRLS

and I'm not exaggerating, I see it all the time. Its a matter of the larger picture.

your face, your race, everything matters. If you are ugly BUT white, you can still get girls

Gallons and gallons

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
About 60% tbh, most don't really care though and would never call themselves 'incel'.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadeep and Subhuman trash
Close to 70% if you also consider married guys too.