How many men as a percentage are successful in LTRing/marrying a HTB+?

How many men as a percentage are successful in marrying a HTB+?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Debby Down syndrome
Title, excluding Indian, SEA or darkskin black HTB.
Must be a SUCCESSFUL LTR, no abuse

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: h111

• +1
Reactions: h111
i know for a fact that you have a zero percent chance

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: tookcel and Xangsane
@lowtiernormiechad @ramirezfanboy why so?

8-13% imo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Attractive women have more options, so they are more likely to cheat. The divorce rate for average marriages is around 50%, so this is just a guess.

• +1
Attractive women have more options, so they are more likely to cheat. The divorce rate for average marriages is around 50%, so this is just a guess.
What if the genders were reversed?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
What if the genders were reversed?
I'd say the man would have to be Chadlite+ for him to want to explore his options and cheat because his options are just too good for him to pass up

I'd say the man would have to be Chadlite+ for him to want to explore his options and cheat because his options are just too good for him to pass up
why so

@JohnDoe @Whatever

8-13% for 'successful' LTR with HTB+. If u have a successful LTR with a HTB+ ur in the top10% basically. Doesn't mean the relationship is perfect: that you can't get cheated on, divorced, etc. but that it at least had a long (5 years or longer) healthy period without significant issues at minimum, solid bonding, long-term goals, etc.

14-19% if also considering 'unsuccessful' LTRs. Your poll wasn't clear on what a successful LTR is.
Many LTRs are unstable and problematic. This is true for all relationship of course, but in the context of this topic it means there's a group of men who can get a HTB but the relationship is never solid and always problematic.
The issues these relationship face are often not directly visible, the only thing you see is 'oh look HTB+ in ltr with a guy', unbeknownst of the difficulties underneath.

• +1
He obviously doesn't have to be insanely good looking to cheat on his wife, but I think it would be much harder to make a Chadlite settle down because of his prime opportunities with women. Both partners would need to be looks-matched, like Stacylite and Chadlite, for it to work. Otherwise, they will both feel like they have better options. They need to meet each other's standards for a healthy relationship. I think that's the key to a good marriage. An attractive girl is more likely to cheat if her husband is some oofy doofy betabuxxed cuck.

• +1
8-13% for 'successful' LTR with HTB+. If u have a successful LTR with a HTB+ ur in the top10% basically. Doesn't mean the relationship is perfect: that you can't get cheated on, divorced, etc. but that it at least had a long (5 years or longer) healthy period without significant issues at minimum, solid bonding, long-term goals, etc.

14-19% if also considering 'unsuccessful' LTRs. Your poll wasn't clear on what a successful LTR is.
Many LTRs are unstable and problematic. This is true for all relationship of course, but in the context of this topic it means there's a group of men who can get a HTB but the relationship is never solid and always problematic.
The issues these relationship face are often not directly visible, the only thing you see is 'oh look HTB+ in ltr with a guy', unbeknownst of the difficulties underneath.
Must be a successful LTR that won't result in divorce/abuse

He obviously doesn't have to be insanely good looking to cheat on his wife, but I think it would be much harder to make a Chadlite settle down because of his prime opportunities with women. Both partners would need to be looks-matched, like Stacylite and Chadlite, for it to work. Otherwise, they will both feel like they have better options. They need to meet each other's standards for a healthy relationship. I think that's the key to a good marriage. An attractive girl is more likely to cheat if her husband is some oofy doofy betabuxxed cuck.
At what looks level might the chadlite cheat?

Must be a successful LTR that won't result in divorce/abuse
~half of LTRs end in divorce/abuse at some point, even though they could've worked for many years in the beginning.
This is independent of looks-level etc. and depends entirely on life and personal factors too, which exist in EVERY relationship. Basically: u need to be really lucky too.

So if that's your standard then I need to halve my answers..

only 4-6.5% for successful LTR instead of 8-13%. Succesful LTR with HTB becomes top 5% of men only.

• +1
~half of LTRs end in divorce/abuse at some point, even though they could've worked for many years in the beginning.

So if that's your standard then I need to halve my answers..

only 4-6.5% for successful LTR instead of 8-13%. Succesful LTR with HTB becomes top 5% of men only.
who do you think is more likely to abuse?

At what looks level might the chadlite cheat?
It depends on how much he loves his wife, bro, and if they are happily married. If he were to cheat, it would probably be with someone more attractive than his wife and most likely younger.

• +1
I’d say 0-3% bc only like 10 percent of men are chadlite+. And an htb will only get with Chadlite bare minimum tbh. Then u have add hieght into the mix and only like 5% of chadlites+ are 6 foot and above so. It’s like a 0-3% percent tbh

• +1
But I need to emphasize that you don't need to be 'a top 5% male' to get a top 5% relationship (succesful LTR with HTB)

you are just the top 5% performing in this one aspect of 'LTRing', often due to many factors outside of your control, lifestyle, luck and a whole different spectrum of things involved. You can be a top 5% mogger, rich, etc. but still not get a top 5% relationship.

• +1
I’d say 0-3% bc only like 10 percent of men are chadlite+. And an htb will only get with Chadlite bare minimum tbh. Then u have add hieght into the mix and only like 5% of chadlites+ are 6 foot and above so. It’s like a 0-3% chance tbh
there's a poll for that
It depends on how much he loves his wife, bro, and if they are happily married. If he were to cheat, it would probably be with someone more attractive than his wife and most likely younger.
And the maximum looks level of the woman for this scenario?

But I need to emphasize that you don't need to be 'a top 5% male' to get a top 5% relationship (succesful LTR with HTB)

you are just the top 5% performing in this one aspect of 'LTRing', often due to many factors outside of your control, lifestyle, luck and a whole different spectrum of things involved. You can be a top 5% mogger, rich, etc. but still not get a top 5% relationship.
if even sometimes Chadlite/Chad can't get them who does indeed get the remaining HTB+?

who do you think is more likely to abuse?
Women.

In the past it was probably men, but those times are long gone now and not relevant for today and the challenges we face/discuss.

• +1
pat pat pat pat pat pat
why didnt u give coreschizo any shit? He didn’t even give his reasoning and u didn’t even tag him. Pretty gay ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imaloser7754 and Xangsane
Women.

In the past it was probably men, but those times are long gone now and not relevant for today and the challenges we face/discuss.
what do you think she might do? (luckily my wife is the besT)
why didnt u give coreschizo any shit? He didn’t even give his reasoning and u didn’t even tag him. Pretty gay ngl
I think he did?

I think he did?
Yeah after u replied to him. Why not keep that same energy buddy ur not really about it

• +1
Yeah after u replied to him. Why not keep that same energy buddy ur not really about it
I am!
I’d say 0-3% bc only like 10 percent of men are chadlite+. And an htb will only get with Chadlite bare minimum tbh. Then u have add hieght into the mix and only like 5% of chadlites+ are 6 foot and above so. It’s like a 0-3% percent tbh
but the thing is how many of those men would really commit to her?

Not necessarily interested in what she might do, which could be a lot of different things. I am thinking about the mindset behind it which made it go that way.

I am more so thinking that in modern times, women are more likely to stop appreciating their husbands at some point due to a (perceived) lack of added value to their lives from the relationship.
The state has taken over a lot of the provider/protector/insurance role which men traditionally provided. This naturally results in women seeing men as less valuable/interesting and less worthy of spending time/energy on. Even in a LTR.

To come back to what 'she might do' in this scenario is that she will start putting less effort into 'pleasing/bonding' with her husband.
Less empathy, less gestures of love, less affection, less spontaneous behavior. Less willingness to change for your partner, less openness to your partner's different opinion/feelings, etc.

This leads to a big decline in the quality of the LTR and an eventual collapse.

Last edited:
  • +1
prolly like 0-3% tbh
do you mean of the men she's interested in (her preferred pool) or just the amount of successful women?

30% obvi.
why so?
Not necessarily interested in what she might do, which could be a lot of different things. I am thinking about the mindset behind it which made it go that way.

I am more so thinking that in modern times, women are more likely to stop appreciating their husbands at some point due to a (perceived) lack of added value to their lives from the relationship.
The state has taken over a lot of the provider/protector/insurance role which men traditionally provided. This naturally results in women seeing men as less valuable/interesting and less worthy of spending time/energy on. Even in a LTR.

To come back to what 'she might do' in this scenario is that she will start putting less effort into 'pleasing/bonding' her husband.
Less empathy, less gestures of love, less affection, less spontaneous behavior. Less willingness to change for your partner, less openness to your partner's different opinion/feelings, etc.

This leads to a big decline in the quality of the LTR and an eventual collapse.
would you say a foid would do that even if her husband is a chadlite/chad?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
do you mean of the men she's interested in (her preferred pool) or just the amount of successful women?
The men she’s interested in

• +1
  • +1
as in of the chadlite she wants, only 0-3% of said chadlites would commit?
Chadlite and above not just chadlite but yeah basically tbh

• +1
Chadlite and above not just chadlite but yeah basically tbh
Would the chances increase the better looking she is or not?

• JFL
would you say a foid would do that even if her husband is a chadlite/chad?
Yes, but less, since the main value a chadlite/chad provides,
-superior looks with a lifestyle+personality resulting from being treated accordingly to those superior looks all your life-,
isn't diminished by this state development as much.

Overall it's still bad as it creates a general wedge between men/women. but moreso affecting men less fortunate looking.

Attractive men are less affected by this brutal societal change than the unattractive, but are still affected. Is my view.

• +1
Yes, but less, since the main value a chadlite/chad provides,
-superior looks with a lifestyle+personality resulting from being treated accordingly to those superior looks all your life-,
isn't diminished by this state development as much.

Overall it's still bad as it creates a general wedge between men/women. but moreso affecting men less fortunate looking.

Attractive men are less affected by this brutal societal change than the unattractive.
got a gender swapped version: