How many MG of MK677 Should I Consume?

ykyk21

ykyk21

Iron
Just received my first bottle of mk and the dossage is 15mg per cap should and this is my first time taking it. should i start w 15 and build up to 30 or should i just go as 30 per day and jump into it. im 20 as of bday td and a male

• +1
Reactions: dbva
why are you 20 and taking mk? why not just take test or something lol, youre already beyond your puberty

build muscle not grow taller
jfl ur not building muscle with mk :lul: atp its a natty+ supplement

since you already have it its stupid to throw it away, but just use it as a way to get more food in tbh, just do like 30mg daily

jfl ur not building muscle with mk :lul: atp its a natty+ supplement

since you already have it its stupid to throw it away, but just use it as a way to get more food in tbh, just do like 30mg daily
shit fr i wont benefit from it at all in the muscle category

• +1
shit fr i wont benefit from it at all
mk is more like a supplement to improve sleep and to make you hungrier, if you think youre gonna put on muscle with it you probably just got brainwashed by those tiktok slideshows jfl

use it all, wait 2-3 months, then try 250mg of testosterone or a mild cycle like that if you want to put on muscle, or even better just be natty and train hard, eat well and rest properly

• +1
Reactions: ykyk21
mk is more like a supplement to improve sleep and to make you hungrier, if you think youre gonna put on muscle with it you probably just got brainwashed by those tiktok slideshows jfl

use it all, wait 2-3 months, then try 250mg of testosterone or a mild cycle like that if you want to put on muscle, or even better just be natty and train hard, eat well and rest properly
thank you i appreacite you giving genuine knodwlge and not trolling. Just thought this through aswell i run college track and they piss test us someitmes due to it being high d2 will either of those show up in my piss if so how long should i stop tkaing it before hand to leave my system

• +1
thank you i appreacite you giving genuine knodwlge and not trolling. Just thought this through aswell i run college track and they piss test us someitmes due to it being high d2 will either of those show up in my piss if so how long should i stop tkaing it before hand to leave my system
tbh just remain natty man, ive tried test and yea its good asf but you gotta consider a lot of things, and especially in your situation if you get tested its just not worth it, i think it remains in your system for about 9 days after the last injection, personally im a shutin introverted person so nobody even knew i was on anything but still :feelskek:

just remain lean and somewhat muscular, the average guy looks like a slob anyways so ur already above average

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
tbh just remain natty man, ive tried test and yea its good asf but you gotta consider a lot of things, and especially in your situation if you get tested its just not worth it, i think it remains in your system for about 9 days after the last injection, personally im a shutin introverted person so nobody even knew i was on anything but still :feelskek:

just remain lean and somewhat muscular, the average guy looks like a slob anyways so ur already above average
Can I ask you a question?
Did you pinning test give you any noticeable bone gains (in the face)

• +1
Can I ask you a question?
Did you pinning test give you any noticeable bone gains (in the face)
tbh i just took it cuz im a gymcel, i didnt notice or keep track of anything regarding my face, and i was on a pretty low amount aswell so i dont think it wouldve caused anything

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend