how many mls of 5% minoxidil should i throw into a 500ml johnsons shampoo

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
i want to rub it in my scalp and leave it for 4 hours but im clueless abt the ratios

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
would a 50/50 ratio of 5% minox and johnsons make a potent shampoo?

@that cuck cosmetic chemist

nigger holy fuck apply common sense if u get 5% minox and dilute it 50/50 in a shampoo u will get 2.5% minox fucking nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelbhai, NoLongerHuman, OldRooster and 1 other person
About 25ml.

what the actual fuck even is the point of using a minox shampoo just use regular minox u fucking nigger

u will have to use like 15% for it not to be cuck efficiency unless u want to wash your fucking hair with fucking ethanol then go ahead

• +1
Reactions: abenharf
Why tf would you leave shampoo in your scalp for 4 hours, will rape ur scalp

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, RealNinja and SubhumanForever
nigger holy fuck apply common sense if u get 5% minox and dilute it 50/50 in a shampoo u will get 2.5% minox fucking nigger
why would that be . shampoos properties could potentially weaken minox

what the actual fuck even is the point of using a minox shampoo just use regular minox u fucking nigger

u will have to use like 15% for it not to be cuck efficiency unless u want to wash your fucking hair with fucking ethanol then go ahead
i have long hair and its impossible to apply cuck
theres some guy that makes a patent of minox shampoo and cant see why it wont work if you let it for the time needed. issue is the ratios

Why tf would you leave shampoo in your scalp for 4 hours, will rape ur scalp
want to do it eod johnsons is a mild shampoo
no other option

i have long hair and its impossible to apply cuck
theres some guy that makes a patent of minox shampoo and cant see why it wont work if you let it for the time needed. issue is the ratios
nigger i had long hair too just fucking seperate your hair and put it in you fucking lazy nigger it needs to get in your scalp not all over your hair and rape it

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
nigger i had long hair too just fucking seperate your hair and put it in you fucking lazy nigger it needs to get in your scalp not all over your hair and rape it
i still dont get it everywhere despite doing it with the best technique.

15% of minox? cant i just use 3 bottles of 5%? i think about putting some drops of dmso in there as well

nigger first of all good fucking luck getting like 20% or 10% minoxidil if you want to mix it because it needs to be atleast 2-5 % and 2% is already cuck efficiency if u really want good results u need 5%

nigger first of all good fucking luck getting like 20% or 10% minoxidil if you want to mix it because it needs to be atleast 2-5 % and 2% is already cuck efficiency if u really want good results u need 5%

i cant get that so i have to make my own

how many ml of 5% minox should i throw in 500ml of johnsons

15% of minox? cant i just use 3 bottles of 5%? i think about putting some drops of dmso in there as well
nigger you dont get it

1 minoxidil works best at 5% by far, 2% is cucked as fuck efficiency

2 the biggest commercial minox amount is 5%

if you want to mix in a shampoo then you will need to literally wash your hair with like 80% fucking minox with ethanol and 20% shampoo

how many ml of 5% minox should i throw in 500ml of johnsons
as i said u can do 50/50 but thats cucked because u can use 5% and get way better results

if ur okay with kind of shit growth and washing ur hair with ethanol every day then fine u do u just go for the 50/50

u can also do like 80%minox and 20% shampoo but that kinda misses the point doesnt it

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
nigger you dont get it

1 minoxidil works best at 5% by far, 2% is cucked as fuck efficiency

2 the biggest commercial minox amount is 5%

if you want to mix in a shampoo then you will need to literally wash your hair with like 80% fucking minox with ethanol and 20% shampoo
but i didnt say anything about 2% minox i know its weak. i get 60ml of 5% minox for 15 euros

so with using 5% minox i should go for 80/20 ratio with the shampoo?

so with using 5% minox i should go for 80/20 ratio with the shampoo?
yes nigger u can do it but i personally wouldnt

mirin hair follicles if they survive a month of this

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy
u can also do like 80%minox and 20% shampoo but that kinda misses the point doesnt it
why does it miss the point?
thing is i dont understand why a 50/50 ratio would deliver lets say the potency of 1ml of 2% minox all around the scalp
also with topical drops not all of your areas get it so you take that into account, with shampoo every part of your scalp will get it

yes nigger u can do it but i personally wouldnt

mirin hair follicles if they survive a month of this
why would they not survive, id do it eod

thing is i dont understand why a 50/50 ratio would deliver lets say the potency of 1ml of 2% minox all around the scalp
if u mix it ur just dilluting the solution

but who the fuck knows im just using my logic it could give it 5% results

cuz ur just washing ur hair with minox not the shampoo

its very drying, but thats usually not a problem if u apply it correctly because its supposed to go into the scalp
the 20% of shampoo in there would create more thick liquified product and also foam that you can rub in your scalp more easily. no?
minox doesnt dry me too much. wouldnt the vasodilation properties of this treatment give a net positive?

if u mix it ur just dilluting the solution

but who the fuck knows im just using my logic it could give it 5% results
i know i just dont know the extend of this dilution. i assume itd be diferent depending on the liquid you want to diilute with

the 20% of shampoo in there would create more product and also foam that you can rub in your scalp more easily. no?
yea i mean if thats ur goal just to make it easier its a good idea and if it doesnt dry u too much

the point is why dry ur hair and weaken results when u can just not do it

the point is why dry ur hair and weaken results when u can just not do it
whats the alternative to get minox everywhere even in the sides and back of head? my hair has lost density all over the scalp

i know i just dont know the extend of this dilution. i assume itd be diferent depending on the liquid you want to diilute with
thats probably true but u have no studies of different liquids effects on minox solution so u just have to gamble if it will fuck it or wont matter - which is not a very good alternative

whats the alternative to get minox everywhere even in the sides and back of head? my hair has lost density all over the scalp

separate your hair with your fingers like this and rub it in, its kinda tiring but u will get better at this overtime and it just takes 10 minutes for a little bit of effort

just go bald

Washing you hair with alcohol! Nice

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy
why does it miss the point?
also with topical drops not all of your areas get it so you take that into account, with shampoo every part of your scalp will get it
dude stop it just dont

Minoxidil shampoo ahhahaa OVER IF YOU GET IT IN YOUR EYES