How many mls of juvaderm to get mogger gonions given that its average rn?

Kebab Master

Kebab Master

Bones shape destinies
give me some lifefuel please

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
bonemashing gonions will you give better and longer lasting results but keep coping with fillers

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger, VenatorLuparius, Allornothing and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 28904
bonemashing gonions will you give better and longer lasting results but keep coping with fillers
Good luck getting an aesthetic result by randomly adding bone there, even if bone smashing worked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Kebab Master
2ml each side

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
Probably 2 to 3 syringes that would cost them a couple a hundred bucks while they're gonna charge you a couple thousands.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Kebab Master
Probably 2 to 3 syringes that would cost them a couple a hundred bucks while they're gonna charge you a couple thousands.
That's why unless you can find an injector at a cheap price, filler is retarded.

@CIA Recruiter paid 800$ for 1ml which is a stupid price and a scam: voluma can be bought online for 120$.

8x400$ (on average) = 3200$ for a temporary result which need yearly maintenance and accumulates in your face.

I'd rather pay 15k on jaw angle implants and be done with it.

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master and Deleted member 19957
That's why unless you can find an injector at a cheap price, filler is retarded.

@CIA Recruiter paid 800$ for 1ml which is a stupid price and a scam: voluma can be bought online for 120$.

8x400$ (on average) = 3200$ for a temporary result which need yearly maintenance and accumulates in your face.

I'd rather pay 15k on jaw angle implants and be done with it.

$15k compounded @ 7% over 10 years is $30k so it’s really not that affordable at all, and you have to be in this weird niche where you’re a friendless loser who can hide from society for a month while you recover from surgery, but have the salary to pay $15k up front. How many people really fit that description? That was my point yesterday most of these surgeries you guys talk about are just autistic fantasies that no one here will actually be able to do. My filler treatment is very real and I’m currently walking around with the best looking face of my life. Yet I’m the one who has been “scammed” jfl.

• +1
hide from society for a month while you recover from surgery
i could do that during the summer
, but have the salary to pay $15k up front. How many people really fit that description? That was my point yesterday most of these surgeries you guys talk about are just autistic fantasies that no one here will actually be able to do. My filler treatment is very real and I’m currently walking around with the best looking face of my life. Yet I’m the one who has been “scammed” jfl.
can you share pics in dm? how many mls you got?

i could do that during the summer

can you share pics in dm? how many mls you got?
Over summer??? Jfl what are you going to be on school break? Because most guys that can casually drop $15k, which should be the only people even considering something like this, would have plans for their summer. This is what I’m saying the type of guys that can actually do these autistic surgeries are so mentally ill and down bad is it really actually worth it? Highly doubt it. It’s all autistic fantasies or at best mentally Ill losers making horrific financial decisions

Just get filler dumbass.

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Over summer??? Jfl what are you going to be on school break? Because most guys that can casually drop $15k, which should be the only people even considering something like this, would have plans for their summer. This is what I’m saying the type of guys that can actually do these autistic surgeries are so mentally ill and down bad is it really actually worth it? Highly doubt it. It’s all autistic fantasies or at best mentally Ill losers making horrific financial decisions

Just get filler dumbass.
i already have money but im fat so my plan is to lose weight in like a year and to get surgeries during the summer tf you didn't get about it?

$15k compounded @ 7% over 10 years is $30k so it’s really not that affordable at all, and you have to be in this weird niche where you’re a friendless loser who can hide from society for a month while you recover from surgery, but have the salary to pay $15k up front. How many people really fit that description? That was my point yesterday most of these surgeries you guys talk about are just autistic fantasies that no one here will actually be able to do. My filler treatment is very real and I’m currently walking around with the best looking face of my life. Yet I’m the one who has been “scammed” jfl.

Lol I got back to work a week after my genio and none of my colleagues were able to tell that I had surgery despite being swollen as fuark : A vast majority of people have no sense of detail and can't spot shit. A month in and 80% of the swelling was gone.

You absolutely don't have to hide for a month, 10 days tops.

You do you buddy boyo. Oh and by the way you should avoid topping up fillers in the cheek area unless you want look like a bognadov or a bloated overaged woman addicted to fillers ala Madonna/Courteney Cox.

You won't probably won't listen though...you do you buddy boyo.

• +1
Lol I got back to work a week after my genio and none of my colleagues were able to tell that I had surgery despite being swollen as fuark : A vast majority of people have no sense of detail and can't spot shit. A month in and 80% of the swelling was gone.

You absolutely don't have to hide for a month, 10 days tops.

You do you buddy boyo. Oh and by the way you should avoid topping up fillers in the cheek area unless you want look like a bognadov or a bloated overaged woman addicted to fillers ala Madonna/Courteney Cox.

You won't probably won't listen though...you do you buddy boyo.

We’re talking about a major jaw surgery here… congrats on your genio you recessed faggot I have no use for it my lower third was already well above average and now a ml of volux every 2 years is going to have it looking perfect.

• JFL
We’re talking about a major jaw surgery here… congrats on your genio you recessed faggot I have no use for it my lower third was already well above average and now a ml of volux every 2 years is going to have it looking perfect.
Lol you high inhib faggot, you inject jelly in your cheeks like a middle aged old hag because you're too coward to get under the knife.

Go get botch you retard, there is nothing else I can do for you.

Lol you high inhib faggot, you inject jelly in your cheeks like a middle aged old hag because you're too coward to get under the knife.

I was just under for lipo in January jfl. I’m not subhuman I have no use for major facial surgery.

Tbh there are no good solutions for lack of zygos. Implants look like shit, zso looks like shit, bone smashing is cope.. Fillers look decent, but it’s not sustainable and if you need more than 1ml it’s over anyway

Tbh there are no good solutions for lack of zygos. Implants look like shit, zso looks like shit, bone smashing is cope.. Fillers look decent, but it’s not sustainable and if you need more than 1ml it’s over anyway
Saiyan's implants aren't too bad :

Saiyan post surgery

Implants mog if they are correctly designed.

• Love it
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
Saiyan's implants aren't too bad :

View attachment 2197491

Implants mog if they are correctly designed.

Yes, they look great. But the ones Pagnoni showed me during my consult just looked meh.

It’s still not a good option tbh. Nothing really mogs, filler is shit and implants are shit too. It’s not the permanent solution people make it out to be. When you age and your soft tissue changes, they will need to be refitted most likely. And every time you will have to pay.

The only good thing is you will avoid filler bloat, but implants have a shit load of downsides too tbh…

Pagnoni even told me that getting filler on top of implants was a possibility rofl. Because implants is such a commitment and getting them refitted can be painful.

Although I didn’t understand why the fuck you would ever want fillers on top of your implants, sounds retarded and completely defeats the only purpose of getting implants.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Pagnoni even told me that getting filler on top of implants was a possibility rofl. Because implants is such a commitment and getting them refitted can be painful.

Although I didn’t understand why the fuck you would ever want fillers on top of your implants, sounds retarded and completely defeats the only purpose of getting implants.
True zygo implants are mostly underwhelming.I've never seen someone get modelesque cheekbones from them.

I already have above average cheekbones so maybe I can achieve the razor sharp model look. The lateral part and the arch are the most important part IMO, infras by themselves are often meh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623