How many muslims unironically believe in creationism?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I always assumed they just saw Islam as a political/social system and that most don't truly think the Earth is 6k years old, that god is real, etc all that shit. Is this false and they're really living in the stone ages?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, efidescontinuado, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
they’re living in modern times

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Deleted member 72978

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 72978 and DeformedCell
I always assumed they just saw Islam as a political/social system and that most don't truly think the Earth is 6k years old, that god is real, etc all that shit. Is this false and they're really living in the stone ages?
Only god knows how old earth is defo older than 6k years
Adam peace be upon him is the first human evolution is a bs theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
they’re living in modern times
even if they are with their oil money their brain is still with neanderthals like the rest of brown and below
4163112_1716924948997.png

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and Deleted member 72978
no. the delusion is so strong they still believe a recessed sand schizo toddler fucker is chosen by god to prophesies the ultimate truth of life and consciousness.

cant really blame for some of the smarter "muslims" for not announcing that theyre apostates cuz thats lethal in some primitive nations today

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster, Deleted member 51576 and noobs
no. the delusion is so strong they still believe a recessed sand schizo toddler fucker is chosen by god to prophesies the ultimate truth of life and consciousness.

cant really blame for some of the smarter "muslims" for not announcing that theyre apostates cuz thats lethal in some primitive nations today
Disprove his prophecies then

Disprove his prophecies then
jfl if u think im entertaining a jihadii debate. ur not worth my time if ur intelligence is this low, and ull always find a way to cope thru it no matter how many points i present. when ur brain washed from ur vital childhood years, ur mind doesnt really like unfamiliar uncomfortable truths

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster and Deleted member 51576
jfl if u think im entertaining a jihadii debate. ur not worth my time if ur intelligence is this low, and ull always find a way to cope thru it no matter how many points i present. when ur brain washed from ur vital childhood years, ur mind doesnt really like unfamiliar uncomfortable truths
IMG 8429

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978 and Aladin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back