How many of u got aspergers from this site or lookism

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Posts
2,891
Reputation
5,022
Months of lookism literally gave fuckin aspergers, and I now have aspie stare. I know that leaving these sites will make me better but it’s so addictive.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I had aspergers to begin with
 
u had the sperg gene inside u . luckily im good :feelshmm:
 
u had the sperg gene inside u . luckily im good :feelshmm:
750
 
Just made me even more introverted, dunno how you could get actual autism from these sites
 
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Better than being bluepilled
 
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and dogtown
Just made me even more introverted, dunno how you could get actual autism from these sites
It made introverted but it also gave me aspie stare
 
im just retarded
 
I was born a sperg

Mommy’s special little boy :feelsautistic: :feelspepo:
 
i stare at people to until they leave my field of view but only when it comes to guys or older people never at girls my age.
 
I actually have to take breaks every now & then to rebuild my sanity, it is what it is
 

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
28
Views
130
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
halabi
Replies
6
Views
34
halabi
halabi
ANON
Replies
15
Views
51
ANON
ANON
cold_nano
Replies
23
Views
153
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
69FutureChad69
Replies
17
Views
69
WhatsaMaxiIIla
WhatsaMaxiIIla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top