How many of yall get called ugly by normies

horsefacin

horsefacin

Silver
Just straight up get called ugly anybody else?
this non NT white band kid ass nigga said that shit to my face and I was ready to run a fade with his ugly ass. it would be like a freakshow 2 hideous niggas fighting

never been called ugly

when I was 14 but now my coworkers say I’m good looking

a lot i can't even count anymore

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Outerz14 and horsefacin
Just straight up get called ugly anybody else?
this non NT white band kid ass nigga said that shit to my face and I was ready to run a fade with his ugly ass. it would be like a freakshow 2 hideous niggas fighting
Twice fuck this nigga I'm hoping on roids and fuck these foids I hate everyone at my school fuck them pussies :ROFLMAO:

a lot i can't even count anymore
Yea im finna go on a dxm bender to cope bruh i done tallyd this week and it was like 7 times (2 direct 5 indirect).

and my hb shits on me for looking like the ugly rodrick (notmyrodrick guy from da new cast)

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Twice fuck this nigga I'm hoping on roids and fuck these foids I hate everyone at my school fuck them pussies :ROFLMAO:
theres fs a horseshoe effect in the BP. once its so over that you even deal with shit like this the only real option is to become or at least look like youd be able to btfo them

theres fs a horseshoe effect in the BP. once its so over that you even deal with shit like this the only real option is to become or at least look like youd be able to btfo them
Msyb

When a girl from my class said hi to me and another girl next to her said “ew he’s ugly”

Last edited: