how many of you actually perceive yourselves as ugly?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
the best thing about a negative experience is when you know you are not alone tbh. nothing gives me more comfort than the thought that others suffer from the same thing as me
that being said, i honestly think of myself as a fucking subhuman truecel, and seeing some of you think the same makes me feel much better. thats why i like this forum

• +1
Reactions: Incognegro and diggbicc
i trained myself to see my flaws in mirror. i look handsome and ugly at same time. its insane how close yet so far i am
muhh bones bro

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Hepatologyscribe, Patient A and 1 other person
depends on the lighting...
me in the 7/11 window when buying energy drinks = turbochad
me in the mirrors at home = subhuman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, Vidyacoper and diggbicc
depends on the lighting...
me in the 7/11 window when buying energy drinks = turbochad
me in the mirrors at home = subhuman
lighting is hell of a thing

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and Deleted member 2661
im not objectively ugly. just not good enough for this hypergamous society

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber and idkagoodusername
I see every flaw in my appearance

All depends on my mood tbh

the best thing about a negative experience is when you know you are not alone tbh. nothing gives me more comfort than the thought that others suffer from the same thing as me
that being said, i honestly think of myself as a fucking subhuman truecel, and seeing some of you think the same makes me feel much better. thats why i like this forum
Doesnt matter how i see myself. My laycount is the proof for my unpretty face😂😎

Not 95% gl = ugly. So yeah I consider myself ugly.

i dont perceive myself as subhuman i AM subhuman :rage:

the best thing about a negative experience is when you know you are not alone tbh.
Nah bro, the best thing about a negative experience is that it makes you stronger

Every time I accidentally open the front camera and it lens distorts me I wanna fucking die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, karbo and Mysticcc
Every time I accidentally open the front camera and it lens distorts me I wanna fucking die
im actually scared of using the front camera in the morning, the lightning is always shit and i look so subhuman. i still end up doing it anyway, and it makes me depressed right from the morning jfl

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
im actually scared of using the front camera in the morning, the lightning is always shit and i look so subhuman. i still end up doing it anyway, and it makes me depressed right from the morning jfl
I squint non-stop all day because it legit gives me +1 PSL. When I wake up in the morning however, I wake up with the worst cuck eyes I could potentially have and I have to look at that in the mirror. I have some exercises I do that help me maintain a perfect squint throughout the day and I fix my eyes pretty quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
i know all my flaws, i know it's due to what and to who - hello ortho - and i find myself really ugly despite the saying of bluepillers

I squint non-stop all day because it legit gives me +1 PSL. When I wake up in the morning however, I wake up with the worst cuck eyes I could potentially have and I have to look at that in the mirror. I have some exercises I do that help me maintain a perfect squint throughout the day and I fix my eyes pretty quickly.
what exercises

i trained myself to see my flaws in mirror. i look handsome and ugly at same time. its insane how close yet so far i am
muhh bones bro
you look good bro.

I mog most people from an aesthetic point of view, when iam out. But something is just off in my face. Cant pinpoint what exactly it is.