How many of you actually surgerymaxxed? I'm actually getting 5 surgeries

ZoomerAmerican

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
I already got Bimax and Gyno.

I'm getting Rhino, Hair Transplant, and Hunter Eye Surgery as well

I'm the definition of surgerymaxxing. 5 surgeries is insane but I'm getting it all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, silently_said, 6PSLcel and 1 other person

I'm the definition of surgerymaxxing. 5 surgeries is insane but I'm getting it all
Based.

• +1
Reactions: watah, 6PSLcel and Snowskinned
Got rhino. Ngl, I wish I was more assertive when planning it with the doc. He was too bluepilled and the result is good, but it’s not ideal. The nasal bridge still seems too wide

Maybe it’ll be better when the swelling fully goes away, as it’s only been 1,5 months since the surgery

Do you like the Bimax result? And how long did you wear braces before it? Do you need braces after? Just how did it go, I wanna do it too one day

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and 6PSLcel

Can u pls pm before and after bimax bhai

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Got rhino. Ngl, I wish I was more assertive when planning it with the doc. He was too bluepilled and the result is good, but it’s not ideal. The nasal bridge still seems too wide

Maybe it’ll be better when the swelling fully goes away, as it’s only been 1,5 months since the surgery

Do you like the Bimax result? And how long did you wear braces before it? Do you need braces after? Just how did it go, I wanna do it too one day
I think the same happened to me ngl but I cant be sure yet as Im still very swollen since its just been 2 and halfish weeks. My nose looks big from the front still but the doctor told me its since im swollen. Luckily i can get a free retouch but in a year so next summer.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Snowskinned

Whos nose did you ask for or showed pictures

I think the same happened to me ngl but I cant be sure yet as Im still very swollen since its just been 2 and halfish weeks. My nose looks big from the front still but the doctor told me its since im swollen. Luckily i can get a free retouch but in a year so next summer.
Nah, 2 weeks is 100% just swollen. It is supposed to be like that

I didn’t really show any pictures, cuz I fw pretty boys and I’m not one, so wasn’t sure. Just asked the doc to make it smaller, not hooked and more symmetrical

How much does all of this shit cost? I need to moneymaxx

Nah, 2 weeks is 100% just swollen. It is supposed to be like that

I didn’t really show any pictures, cuz I fw pretty boys and I’m not one, so wasn’t sure. Just asked the doc to make it smaller, not hooked and more symmetrical
My doctor told me around the 3 month mark itll start to look somewhat like the pictures but the real result usually happens in a year. Ngl I wish I wouldve known that earlier and I wouldve done the surgery in June