How many of you actually use common sense?

love=everything

love=everything

Banned
How many of you actually use common sense?

Comparing yourself to other people physically is fucking retarded. When I hear people say "you don't come anywhere near close to prime Tom Cruise, prime Sean whatever the fuck his name is and so on".

Comparing your physique to another human being shows your lack of self confidence.

It's like being rich, and comparing yourself to other rich people. No matter how rich you are there will always be someone who has more money than you. Because when you're rich, you hang out with other rich people. Same goes for your physique. When you're good looking, you usually hang out with other good looking people (either you chose them as your friend by appearance or not I don't care).

Don't take it the wrong way tho, I'm not saying that it's a bad thing to try and improve as a person (lose weight, groom, take care of your skin etc.)

I'm just saying that if you're capable of not trying to compare yourself to others, your life will be so much better, and you'll get the girls you desire eventually.

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts, The Dude Abides, jefferson and 1 other person
high iq
read every single word

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
I cant stop crying

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and love=everything
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas, DidntRead and Deleted member 470
you should only try to be the best version of yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, The Dude Abides and mido the slayer
This. Read the whole thing, printed it, framed it and it's now hanging on the wall
already had sex and came to the thought of this post as well then read it out loud and shed a tear

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Balkancel
any form of looksmaxxing that doesn't include surgery is cope