How Many Of You Are Beard-Maxxing?

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Master
My jawline isn't below average, in fact I'm pretty sure it's actually slightly above average, I have good gonial angle and bigonial width and good chin to philtrum ratio but it's not ideal, my mandible is basically slightly curved instead of perfectly straight like the ideal, my jaw is basically like Kinobody's

Again only PSL autists will be able to notice the difference, but in order to be fully looksmaxxed I think having a full beard will be able to cover up that slight flaw, on top of the 2 years of gym-maxxing I'm going to be doing to get rid of all my bloat/water retention.

I'm using a beard foam product called minox to try to help grow facial hair, is anyone else trying to use a beard to try to cover up flaws in their lower third? I've been growing it for 6 months and it's still pretty sparse, I'm fairly young (21) and I wasn't able to grow this much facial hair before when I was younger, my eventual goal is to get a beard long and thick enough to where it covers up my entire jaw.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, PlayersGetPlayed, ryanlovestolooksmax and 1 other person
That guy from photo is recessed subhuman. If you are like him, get DJS ASAP

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, sb23 and BoredPrince
If I do everything right and as planned, I think I can get to at least chad-lite, MAYBE even chad. I'm like a 4-5 right now, but my facial features have potential.

My main flaws are:
1. My midface ratio is slightly too long like Adam Levine's (can't fix that, just stuck with it, but as you can see Adam Levine is still a chad so that flaw isn't a deal breaker)

2. bloat/water retention/fat (going to fix that over the next two years, going to get single digit body fat while having a low sodium diet, good sleep, and doing cardio for 30 minutes 5 times a week)
3. My mandible isn't ideal (fix with beard)
4. I'm 5'8 (can't fix that without expensive surgery which I'm not going to do, also just going to have to deal with that)
5. My frame is bad (fix by lifting weights)

I have a really good eye area, hairline, cheekbones, skull proportions, etc. I think I can get to atleast chad-lite smv if I do eveything right.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
That guy from photo is recessed subhuman. If you are like him, get DJS ASAP
Only on PSL autists forums, his mandible isn't ideal like mine but kinobody is still 7-8/10 based on face alone without even taking into account his body.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Do you see how fucking recessed that bitch is? He is 1cm + recessed. Green line would be average (not recessed not forward grown) and red would be chad tier

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Never Get Up and MA_ascender
My jawline isn't below average, in fact I'm pretty sure it's actually slightly above average, I have good gonial angle and bigonial width and good chin to philtrum ratio but it's not ideal, my mandible is basically slightly curved instead of perfectly straight like the ideal, my jaw is basically like Kinobody's
View attachment 3193089
Again only PSL autists will be able to notice the difference, but in order to be fully looksmaxxed I think having a full beard will be able to cover up that slight flaw, on top of the 2 years of gym-maxxing I'm going to be doing to get rid of all my bloat/water retention.

I'm using a beard foam product called minox to try to help grow facial hair, is anyone else trying to use a beard to try to cover up flaws in their lower third? I've been growing it for 6 months and it's still pretty sparse, I'm fairly young (21) and I wasn't able to grow this much facial hair before when I was younger, my eventual goal is to get a beard long and thick enough to where it covers up my entire jaw.
Ew downswinged jaw get ccw bimax

yeah his mandible isn't ideal , but he has a good gonial angle so his jawline is still above average.
You talk about mandible while his jaw is 1cm recessed. You don't know anything about masculine face, man. That guy's jaw is set back as fuck, I can see he is subhuman just by his lips.

View attachment 3193089

made a thread about how to completely fraud the lower third, using filler and beard (to disguise the filler). I think it got like less than 3 reps. You can honestly ascend most lower thirds with a tactical beard and some filler.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
made a thread about how to completely fraud the lower third, using filler and beard (to disguise the filler). I think it got like less than 3 reps. You can honestly ascend most lower thirds with a tactical beard and some filler.
Link?

• +1
Reactions: sb23

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful