yang

Went acidfacing
im pretty fucking ugly tbh, trucel tier

no prospects for ascension without a lot of surgery

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diggbicc, SuicideBomber and BrettyBoy
I am normie/high tier normie, i can get an LTR (betabuxx) but in this day and age it doesnt mean shit

Normal random slays are almost impossible

Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
I'm an ugly ogre but not incel tbqh

No one is truly incel it’s just your standards are too high

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: needsolution and turkproducer
WHAT DOES PUSSY SMELL LIKE!!!!!

btw why'd u get banned from .co

I posted a thread about teenage girls being better than roasties and posted pics from teengallery.

I'm only at 80% I get unbanned tomorrow

Whats an incel ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Whats an incel ?
incel
aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, theyre respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).
by lizalfoe August 08, 2017

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, Deleted member 2756, LookistWorld and 1 other person
incel
aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, theyre respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).

Seems to be some pretty INSANE shit , boyo. FUAAAAAAARRRRRKKKKKKK
I'm an ugly ogre but not incel tbqh

Slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I'm an incel

I'm an incel

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
incel
C20E5B21 428E 43B8 8CB3 76BEBB9928B2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Ritalincel
i have given up all hope of ever having a wife or a gf because im an ugly subhuman.
instead i derive meaning out of life from focusing on an area of study, becoming a master of it and then creating and innovating that which hasnt been created before and which adds societal value.

I am Chad bro thats why Im on looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
PSL 4 bordeline incel

extreme truecel

incel
want this dumb fucking whore dead,

I want her dead.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Inel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• JFL
Never had one single hug from a girl

• So Sad
Never had one single hug from a girl
I just realized Ive only hugged 1 girl other than my mom:feelsbadman: And she did it to make her boyfriend jealous. Its so sad man.

Aad shit, man
In school I get cucked almost daily from accidentally standing right in front of my classmates when they hug and cuddle

I mean im a slayer of fat girls but Im incel with slim normie girls

I mean im a slayer of fat girls but Im incel with slim normie girls
For me too 😂😂😂 this shit is the most brutal blackpill, people says there is no hierarchy or something based on looks. Ugly girls are much easier, like lvl2 monsters in runescape