How many of you guys are gymceling

How many of you guys are actually gymceling?

• Me

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • Nah

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters
Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Title

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I keep bouncing back and forth between having a six pack and having a gut.

It's hard to stay motivated some times when surgeries and fillers are a long time away,but that's also why I should train and diet so I'm gl post surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1680, Chadelite and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I have bad muscle insertions. It's pointless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate and Chad69
No but i have 6 packs genes.

• +1
That's what I like to see

• Me
    Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Nah
    Votes: 0 0.0%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Chadelite, Dommaxxer and 4 others
Yes. But as of right now I'm limited to using bodyweight and resistance bands since the gyms are closed obvs, might have to order some additional equipment. Thus far I've managed to maintain my leanness and muscle mass though so I'm content with that.

• +1
If you are not gym celling you are not looksmaxxing

with the exception of trying to have a certain look like pretty boy, etc

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, DidntRead and Madhate
Currently only maintaining with dogshit bodyweight. Fkin corona stealing my gains

• +1
Reactions: highT and Kama
Yes I am gymcelling and injecting T like a good looksmax soldier.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Chadelite and Chad69
you deserve to be tortured in a gulag if you don't gymcel as a blackpilled male

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4545 and Chad69
Gymcelling is good it can help some people
109 1099354 calum von mogers incredible transformation calum von moger
0 big
Kq4r2ZC

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Have you actually seen him?
Describe him if you have
I don't wanna make fun of him or some shit cus he seems like a cool dude even tho he's a disgusting weeb, but he has insane roid cycles and still looks like dogshit (just being honest). It's most likely not because of "muh low T", but because his workout programme is lacking/not intense enough

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Maybe the #1 user id want to see pics of.
Send pics
I had a bad case of anterior pelvic tilt induced "ecto-belly" in my last pic 😑 😑 😑 Doy

I don't wanna make fun of him or some shit cus he seems like a cool dude even tho he's a disgusting weeb, but he has insane roid cycles and still looks like dogshit (just being honest). It's most likely not because of "muh low T", but because his workout programme is lacking/not intense enough
Agree, I seriously need to cut, but I also had bad posture in the last pic because I forgot I wouldn't be the only one seeing it :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: I'll take better pics today if enough people ask. Also on May 3 when I'm done with my blast.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
I had a bad case of anterior pelvic tilt induced "ecto-belly" in my last pic 😑 😑 😑 Doy

Agree, I seriously need to cut, but I also had bad posture in the last pic because I forgot I wouldn't be the only one seeing it :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: I'll take better pics today if enough people ask. Also on May 3 when I'm done with my blast.
Just send pics bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and RichardSpencel
Just send pics bro
Okay fine. I just took some pics. No pump or special lighting or anything, just fixed my dogshit posture. Just don't expect anything amazing because again, I'm in dire need of a cut.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Chad69
Hard to gymcel with no actual gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Chadelite and Chad69
Okay fine. I just took some pics. No pump or special lighting or anything, just fixed my dogshit posture. Just don't expect anything amazing because again, I'm in dire need of a cut.
Post them. Also you need to train harder if you’re on that much gear...if you can even function properly

• +1
I have bad muscle insertions. It's pointless.
Sounds stupid.

There is barealy any variety in muscle insertions, and only on a bodybuilding stage does it matter if your biceps attatches one cm too high.

Your skeletal frame is probably bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Sounds stupid.

There is barealy any variety in muscle insertions, and only on a bodybuilding stage does it matter if your biceps attatches one cm too high.

Your skeletal frame is probably bad.
There are space between my pecs. And my pecs are more round than square

i dont have face to pull of being gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Chad69
Actually rottceling

• +1
Post them. Also you need to train harder if you’re on that much gear...if you can even function properly
I genuinely look awful dude. High body fat and subcutaneous water bloat from deca is not a pretty sight. There's a reason winter is the go-to bulking season for most gym rats.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy and Chadelite
I genuinely look awful dude. High body fat and subcutaneous water bloat from deca is not a pretty sight. There's a reason winter is the go-to bulking season for most gym rats.
Okay just train harder since you waste so much money on gear.

• +1
Okay just train harder since you waste so much money on gear.
I do train hard, but I started this cycle as a 150 lb skinny boi with dehisced surgical wounds that weren't completely healed (lost 10-15 lbs from my peak condition with about the same bf%). Bad starting point.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
@KingOfRome send pics

you deserve to be tortured in a gulag if you don't gymcel as a blackpilled male
you're bluepilled if you believe that any male can looksmax through muh gymcelling

you're bluepilled if you believe that any male can looksmax through muh gymcelling
giphy.gif

this comment is so unbelievably fucking retarded, i don't know where to begin

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4545
not rn because gym is shut

Home gymcelling with hundreds of push ups, squats, planks, crunches etc

• +1
HAha, having my own gym 🤫🖕

• +1
Gymcelling, specifically reducing your bodyfat %, is the best looksmax you can do facially until you start going into surgery tbh.

• +1
Natty gymcelling is absolute delusional cope. Most of you are probably too young to realise this right now but you'll soon get blackpilled after about 3 years. If you want an abercrombie physique, sure, but remember that you must have the clavicles to compliment such low bodyfat. Low bodyfat on someone under 6'0 looks comical. If you are under any sort of illusion that you can get "big" like an IG fitness model natty - stop, just stop. This is what you can expect after 10 years and strict dieting:

0932fc3124035e472b23eac5ae00e3198f36c0f92fa375b3ad2f54547709df15.jpg

Roids or you are wasting your time.

Last edited:
  • +1
gym is for insecure losers lol

• +1
Natty gymcelling is absolute delusional cope. Most of you are probably too young to realise this right now but you'll soon get blackpilled after about 3 years. If you want an abercrombie physique, sure, but remember that you must have the clavicles to compliment such low bodyfat. Low bodyfat on someone under 6'0 looks comical. If you are under any sort of illusion that you can get "big" like an IG fitness model natty - stop, just stop.

Iam actually not delusional and I hope to start sarms cycle soon
gym is for insecure losers lol
Cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Equinox
Natty gymcelling is absolute delusional cope. Most of you are probably too young to realise this right now but you'll soon get blackpilled after about 3 years. If you want an abercrombie physique, sure, but remember that you must have the clavicles to compliment such low bodyfat. Low bodyfat on someone under 6'0 looks comical. If you are under any sort of illusion that you can get "big" like an IG fitness model natty - stop, just stop. This is what you can expect after 10 years and strict dieting:

0932fc3124035e472b23eac5ae00e3198f36c0f92fa375b3ad2f54547709df15.jpg

Pretty much yeah. Horrible return on investment, especially after the first 2-3 years when you've exhausted your newbie gains. You're also never going to look like you lift to the general public (whose expectations are based on roid users) unless you have IFBB-tier genetics or constantly walk around shirtless with a pump and low bf.

Also, unless you have elite genetics, the only way you'll get any perceptible muscle within any reasonable time frame as a natural lifter is by "bulking up" and increasing your body fat percentage. (Also applies to unnatural lifters to a somewhat lesser extent.) See this video by Alan Thrall for an example of this.

This short lecture by Dr. Mike Israetel explains why lean gaining generally doesn't work.

Here's a discussion between Dr. Eric Helms and Dr. Mike Israetel going much deeper into the topic. (It's 86 minutes long you're not going to watch it jfl)

Last edited: