how many of you have actually done surgeries

joao

joao

Kraken
How did it go?

I had my tonsils removed when I was 4. Went smoothly, though my throat was sore for a few weeks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Kill_Jew, Deleted member 2012 and 4 others
@facemaxxed has gotten multiple surgeries you can talk to him.

Surgery's are very safe. They are performed on regular people all of the time.

But c'mon man. Your a handsome guy. You don't need surgeries. If anything you need leg lengthning surgeries. Shoe lifts and stretching. The only thing from holding you back is your height. Be smart and effecient. imo surgeries are meant to fix falios. and your biggest falio is your height. Look into LL, see if it's right for you. In the meantime get some shoe lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

But c'mon man. Your a handsome guy. You don't need surgeries. If anything you need leg lengthning surgeries. Shoe lifts and stretching. The only thing from holding you back is your height. Be smart and effecient. imo surgeries are meant to fix falios. and your biggest falio is your height. Look into LL, see if it's right for you. In the meantime get some shoe lifts.

surgeries are legit don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Obviously you get what you pay for.

But the result will probably be just slightly underwhelming from what you expect - most plastic surgeons err on the side of too little rather than too much, and this is probably the right mindset tbh.

also don't expect 100% perfection or you're gonna be disappointed. 70-80% of perfection is more reasonable.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, I'mme, LowTierNormie and 6 others
Since I was a severe mouth breather during my childhood I grew up to have both my jaws recessed. My maxilla is pretty recessed but my chin was abysmal. So the chin is what I was worried about the most and I ended up getting fillers on my chin.
Here is the result: Rate my filler transformation after 10 days! | Looksmax.me - Mens ...https://looksmax.org › Looksmax › Ratings

That was great for my chin but it didn't do anything to my recessed maxilla. In fact, now that my chin is normal it only emphasised even more my flat midface. Once the filler effect goes away in a year I will do double jaw surgery + genio to set both my jaws forward and increase my chin permanently at the same time. It will also stretch my facial skin giving me a more defined jawline.

I would get surgery but I don’t have any money. And I’m too demotivated from being ugly to earn money.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Dogs
I am currently moneymaxxing and trying to get braces for jaw surgery

Had rhino + oto and now girls want to fuck me

• Woah
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 2205

legit

Yes, I had 5 or 6. As a subhuman I improved from all of them although results weren't always perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
How did it go?
at the moment the only surgeries I ever did where on my testicles and had not aesthetical reasons

now I'm saving money for otoplasty and lipofilling

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
at the moment I only got 2 surgeries on my testicles at 14 years old.

now I'm saving money for otoplasty and lipofilling
wait ,the admin is 14? wtf

• JFL

The problem is I don't want to have LL because at 50 I will be in a wheelchairs. I prefer facial surgeries that are less dangerous and if I am 5,5 I still have a lot of things to improve in my face I just need to know what.

The problem is I don't want to have LL because at 50 I will be in a wheelchairs. I prefer facial surgeries that are less dangerous and if I am 5,5 I still have a lot of things to improve in my face I just need to know what.
Dude you dont have any failos that can be fixed via surgery your are like 5.7 I dont know about your jaw brcause beard frauding but it seems likr its ok

Since I was a severe mouth breather during my childhood I grew up to have both my jaws recessed. My maxilla is pretty recessed but my chin was abysmal. So the chin is what I was worried about the most and I ended up getting fillers on my chin.
Here is the result: Rate my filler transformation after 10 days! | Looksmax.me - Mens ...https://looksmax.org › Looksmax › Ratings

That was great for my chin but it didn't do anything to my recessed maxilla. In fact, now that my chin is normal it only emphasised even more my flat midface. Once the filler effect goes away in a year I will do double jaw surgery + genio to set both my jaws forward and increase my chin permanently at the same time. It will also stretch my facial skin giving me a more defined jawline.
Looks good though, but yeah ur maxilla needs fixing
Dude you dont have any failos that can be fixed via surgery your are like 5.7 I dont know about your jaw brcause beard frauding but it seems likr its ok
He said he is 5’3 but also 164 cm which is 5’4.7 ish

Last edited:
SO there are o surgeries for me?
Foto6

SO there are o surgeries for me?

View attachment 101559
Maybe you can fix your hair line and improve your jaw with implants but they wont benefit you that much your frame and height are shit level so if you wear lifts and gymcel that would benefit you a lot IRL

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Yes; so far, I've had custom midface implant surgery as well as custom chin implant surgery with Dr. Y. The chin implant was actually part of a complete wraparound jaw implant, but I wasn't sure at the time if the wraparound implant would benefit me, so on the day of surgery I just had the chin portion of it placed. Looking forward to going back hopefully within the next year to have the rest of the wraparound implant placed. Also planning on going to Taban this December to have my abysmal eye area overhauled.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and kota
surgeries are legit don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Obviously you get what you pay for.

But the result will probably be just slightly underwhelming from what you expect - most plastic surgeons err on the side of too little rather than too much, and this is probably the right mindset tbh.

also don't expect 100% perfection or you're gonna be disappointed. 70-80% of perfection is more reasonable.
surgeries are leg
gl

wait ,the admin is 14? wtf
I am 21 years old.

I meant "the only surgeries I ever did where aimed to cure a testicular torsion and a cystitis in my right testicles and where done 7 years ago"

I am 21 years old.

I meant "the only surgeries I ever did where aimed to cure a testicular torsion and a cystitis in my right testicles and where done 7 years ago"
That manlet in your photo is lucky as fuck

That manlet in your photo is lucky as fuck
here you can read his story

https://incels.is/threads/the-king-of-chads-has-died.78937/

chad thundercock haahahah he is ugly af

are you on incels as well I tried to enter and was banned what do you need to do so they allow you??

chad thundercock haahahah he is ugly af

are you on incels as well I tried to enter and was banned what do you need to do so they allow you??
I stopped posting on incels.is when I lost virginity with the fat bitch

• JFL
I stopped posting on incels.is when I lost virginity with the fat bitch
I have never fucked fat girls what does it feel like??
Do you feel her pussy or is it too big??

• JFL
I have gotten an FUT hair transplant. 2500 grafts. Wish I started finasteride much earlier. The surgery basically gave me a hairline even though density isn’t great, but I fraud with hair fibers.

Saving for double jaw now, then will her forehead lowering and a big FUE hair transplant.

I wish I appreciated my curly hair and knew how to care and style for it when I was younger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I’ve already had a HT

How does cosmetic surgery visa work you guys? Do I just march into the embassy and say I want to looksmax?

Not me tbh, dont plan to. Too much to Disk, Not enough to gaim

I have a before and after, I’m nothing special now but way easier to pull than before and feel a lot better, a lot will be placebo tho

Chin implant and more gym and I’m done

Attachments

• 19EC4FA9-5FFD-4A5D-A37A-2BABD707212D.jpeg
    19EC4FA9-5FFD-4A5D-A37A-2BABD707212D.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 7A5C7203-95A2-4FC9-84FD-1DC2EEA286A9.jpeg
    7A5C7203-95A2-4FC9-84FD-1DC2EEA286A9.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 6C697546-D1C7-498D-9A74-3C809F0CF0B2.jpeg
    6C697546-D1C7-498D-9A74-3C809F0CF0B2.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 71AF81F0-24AA-430B-A078-0B0D5B4312FF.jpeg
    71AF81F0-24AA-430B-A078-0B0D5B4312FF.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 608F1F68-9C9D-4EB7-B560-4A6F797A78FE.jpeg
    608F1F68-9C9D-4EB7-B560-4A6F797A78FE.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 72427FDC-10C5-4491-930E-3BD7A828EBB5.jpeg
    72427FDC-10C5-4491-930E-3BD7A828EBB5.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 847F890D-65BC-4A79-9D73-D147C1B29E35.jpeg
    847F890D-65BC-4A79-9D73-D147C1B29E35.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I have a before and after, I’m nothing special now but way easier to pull than before and feel a lot better, a lot will be placebo tho

Chin implant and more gym and I’m done
Did you get a rhino?

How do you like your result from rhino? Any more IOI’s?

I’m gonna get a chin implant but that’s it, I also need more gym work.

Yeah I’m very happy, subtle change and still have a small amount of tip swelling, recovery is hard tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846