how many of you have/are seriously thinking about going ER?

MajinBuu

MajinBuu

Banned
im talking buying a gun/explosive/whatever, planning it all out in great detail, etc

sounds like something a cop would ask kek but im really interested

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
@DarknLost

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1180
Nah I'd just ruin my life lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE.

Wor7DVe

SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT.

IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING.

48Lr7Ft

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846, didntreadlol and 3 others
ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE.

View attachment 100083

SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT.

IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING.

View attachment 100087
Undisputed me
The only ER I want to do is with my dick

im talking buying a gun/explosive/whatever, planning it all out in great detail, etc

Would rather looks and surgerymaxx. So no honestly would never go ER

No

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Bengt, Pendejo and Deleted member 685
I have before, don't want to now unless I lose my bux and get suicidal. I know, and the people in the building know, where I would go ER.

I'M PLANNING GOING ER WITH MY ELBOWS AS GUN I WANT TO OGREMAX ROIDSMAX GO TO THE PARTY AND FUCK UP MY CHAD ENEMIES AND RAPE MY ONEITS AND CUM ON THEM AND CREAMPIE THEM AND TO SUBMIT CHADS WITH FUCKIN ARMBAR, FORCE THEM TO TAP TAP LIKE A CHICKEN MCGREGOR

not ER but probably suicide before i turn 30

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bengt and Deleted member 470
If I really wanted to die, I'd do some crazy shit beforehand.

Killing myself is a very real prospect in the next 5 years or so..
But I'd never kill other people, I'm not mentally ill like ER was

Never.

At my school, there is a bunch of quiet kids who everyone is afraid will be the one to ER, and I happen to be one of them.

I would never do it though. Going ER or shooting up a school is just an immature of way of taking out your frustrations, and the consequences are drastic.

Killing a bunch of people who didn’t do anything to you is no way to cope. Even killing people who did something to you is no way to cope.

Worst case scenario I could ever imagine in my life is roping. The only reason being that we live in a dystopia disguised as a utopia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180

It's Low T asf and at the End of the Day people forget About it in a Week and you are only really remembered By complete autists(Not saying I am not one to remember fellow autists who Went ER) And Why go ER on people Who cause you No pain. Fucking ER killed 3 incels and Girls Who Were Sub Becky TIER JFL
Never.

At my school, there is a bunch of quiet kids who everyone is afraid will be the one to ER, and I happen to be one of them.

I would never do it though. Going ER or shooting up a school is just an immature of way of taking out your frustrations, and the consequences are drastic.

Killing a bunch of people who didn’t do anything to you is no way to cope. Even killing people who did something to you is no way to cope.

Worst case scenario I could ever imagine in my life is roping. The only reason being that we live in a dystopia disguised as a utopia.
What Is the Point of Roping. It is more meaningless than Being Alive TBH. Just stick around Till The very end. Or as i've said before If You make it Might aswell CryonicsMAxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
It's Low T asf and at the End of the Day people forget About it in a Week and you are only really remembered By complete autists(Not saying I am not one to remember fellow autists who Went ER) And Why go ER on people Who cause you No pain. Fucking ER killed 3 incels and Girls Who Were Sub Becky TIER JFL

What Is the Point of Roping. It is more meaningless than Being Alive TBH. Just stick around Till The very end. Or as i've said before If You make it Might aswell CryonicsMAxx

Wait, you know people who went ER?

• JFL
Wait, you know people who went ER?
We alll kno a bunch of autists who went ER JFL Some FGGT make a List. Fuck it i'll Do it From the top of my Head.

ER
CHO
LAnZA
CrUZ
CruCIUS
ThAT ONE BALDCEL WHO SHOT 10 PPL IN A COLLEDGE
THAt AUTIST dmatirous pagrotizts who got Rejected by a Foid. That Whore Made Fun of His Crocks So hE Showed Her His GLock. 10 Lifes down the Drain

Nice try FBI

• JFL
We alll kno a bunch of autists who went ER JFL Some FGGT make a List. Fuck it i'll Do it From the top of my Head.

ER
CHO
LAnZA
CrUZ
CruCIUS
ThAT ONE BALDCEL WHO SHOT 10 PPL IN A COLLEDGE
THAt AUTIST dmatirous pagrotizts who got Rejected by a Foid. That Whore Made Fun of His Crocks So hE Showed Her His GLock. 10 Lifes down the Drain

I thought you meant knew them from a site like this and spoke to them not knew them in general

I meant the user grotesque from incels dot is, 30something yo that makes yt vids

you have his fetish as well plastered as your avi
Yes, it's me.

I'm retired from making videos.

i've killed 10,000 foids........in gta of course

nice try fbi