• Bad

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Bad and crazy

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
Seriously that bitch ruined my life for 7 years until i left the house, she tried to steal my car and made me seek validation from any woman that even looked my way. I would become a cuck trying to prove my worth to females because my mom didn't see it. I have realized that its not my fault that my momma is a cruel bitch

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Gonthar
bro out here calling his mum a bitch for reps
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Mr. President
Seriously that bitch ruined my life for 7 years until i left the house, she tried to steal my car and made me seek validation from any woman that even looked my way. I would become a cuck trying to prove my worth to females because my mom didn't see it. I have realized that its not my fault that my momma is a cruel bitch
Amy dunne

rosamund pike bath GIF

@GabachoCopium

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
My mum is good, kind and really helpful, but she can speak loud about my problems in public which is annoying

you're not even past it yet you're still doing that

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
mine, she screwed me over in so many ways, im not saying that if she was normal i would be chad, jfl ofc not, but my life would be better by 10x rn

My mom was domineering as a child and my dad is actually gay…

Not good.

The dad is actively fucking gay guys on Grindr…

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho