how many of you incels are actually dumb enough to talk bp to nts?

title

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
seizen

seizen

Blue Eyed
title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick and Gonthar
I don't start or lead conversations, I'm too shy for that, I just listen. But if someone steers the conversation towards black pill topics, I won't keep my mouth shut, if anything it'd be a trip to talk about this stuff out loud.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seizen and Goth
Used to talk about it in 2020 in hs during class/lunch with social circle because I had very extreme nihilist thoughts so I would just talk about anything. Feel like it was worse then since it had no presence on tiktok so at least now you get some excuse now

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, seizen and PeakIncels
Used to talk about it in 2020 in hs during class/lunch with social circle because I had very extreme nihilist thoughts so I would just talk about anything. Feel like it was worse then since it had no presence on tiktok so at least now you get some excuse now
are you still a nihilist Bhai?:love:

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
All of my friends IRL are blackpilled

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever and Goth
I talked abt blackpill to a girl I slayed 30-45 mins later

that’s good i guess :lul:
I remember when I was lifting in the university gym with them we were browsing .org on my friend's phone between sets and reading threads out loud :lul::feelshmm:

I remember when I was lifting in the university gym with them we were browsing .org on one of my friend's phone between sets and reading threads out loud :lul::feelshmm:
sounds amazing bhai now all of you can realize it’s over together

• JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
what exactly did you say to this foid :feelswat:
It’s really hard to get girls if you are not 6’2 and you don’t have 99th percentile face

water bud you think i don’t know this?:lul:
I mean thats what I said to the girl, you literally asked me what I said

one time i was dumb enough to try and explain it to my htn nt friend, all he said was "just fix your personality bro"