Votes: 29 69.0%
  • I always knew

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Because a lot of members here say they always knew it was all about looks

but how many of you actually underestimated the importance of looks and believed in personality and PUA?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and nausea
I grew up on pua videos so thought game could make up for looks even though deep inside I knew it couldn’t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2581
I started watching redpill/PUA/mgtow shit when I was 13-14....... right up to 17............. :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired, Deleted member 3043, fakemeta. and 6 others
Even when I was a kid I knew it was looks. I’m just that high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Everyone inherently knows its about looks tbh. You still feel mogged by height/face, just more so post blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
My brother was a chadlite obsessed with his looks he always told me they were everything yet I coped with game and neglected them only making up for it now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
Subconsciously I knew looks were extremely important but I was bluepilled brainwashed from society

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 3043, SikKunt and 5 others
I always sorta knew especially when I lost weight because of the difference in which I was treated was immense . but I thought pua would work

Some pua is legit but you have to sort through a ton of bullshit

What helped me personally a lot though with women more than anything is experience and dealing with them over the years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
When I was a kid I remember I knew it was all about looks, but society bluepilled me so for most of my teenage years I believed in those lies

• +1
Bluepilled in hs cause our school was small and girls weren't all instawhores and snapwhores showered with attention. Girls were nice to me so I was happy. But uni in a big city blackpilled me hard. Lack of female affection for 4.yrs, sexless horny ethnic. I fully realized my subhumanity April 2019

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UsernameRequired, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1464
Blackpill as a kid, bluepill as a teen, redpill as a late teen, blackpill now as an adult.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2012
even as a kid i knew about LMS, the emphasis i would atribute to these fields fluctuated throughout my life, money during elementary school, status during middle school and most of high school. it became clear to me when i became a senior that looks mattered the most.

Most of my life I was more redpilled then blue perse(I believed that what attracts women is morenor the behavioral things, like frame and "acting alpha") and also money she status. I thought men's worth is more in thoes things.
Clearly i was wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
I’ve always been insecure about being ugly since I was 7, but I believed that I could overcome that if I was confident. That turns out to be bullshit. So I’d say I was in the middle.

Ive been this way since at least 3rd grade. I always knew that once high school came around, nobody would want me, and I would be the only one left out because girls hate ethnics. Sure enough, thats exactly what happened.

When me and my friend been doing pickups @ 9 grade (JFL), I quickly realized it's not about words, frame, openers etc. My friend is still bluepilled though (I estimate his IQ around 90 NGL).

Also realizing how bad I look compared to my oneitis BF of that time was a traumating experience indeed.

But I kinda made it though, mog the balding fucker to death and back.

Considering I tried hard to diet at 11yo already because my obese parents were malnutritioning me, pretty early tbh.

i was always redpilled tbh
imo the blackpill is too exaggerated and most of the redpill advice/logic is cringe
take the maroonpill

giphy.gif

Defiantly bluepilled, even when I first signed up here I was still like that.

I started watching redpill/PUA/mgtow shit when I was 13-14....... right up to 17............. :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
What a waste of precious tile i wish i could get back the years i wasted on redpill shit

• +1
What a waste of precious tile i wish i could get back the years i wasted on redpill shit
It gave me unrealistic expectations and an unrealistic view on the world

i remember very vividly when i was like 7 years old that there was a very obvious hierarchy in how people were treated and i suspected it was due to looks, i can recall being tormented by a bunch of kids(mostly girls) and thought to myself are we even the same species of people, like how can i be treated so poorly despite not doing anyone any harm and being nothing but polite.

Tbh i always i knew deep inside. My school years were brutal

when i came to the west ngl since i've Lost most of the people kindness even tho i was frequently considered as a gl kid, but nowhere near as in eastern when i was a literal king and everybody just wanted to hang out with me.

then After 19 yo when i became very fatty i've lost near everything and i did swallow the black pill

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1464