How many of you think you’ll find the one and marry before 30?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
JFL when people say no I won’t looksmax past 29 I’ll just marry and have kids like a girl is waiting for ur KHV ass 😂😂

already got a girl for 7.5 years that talks about marrying and having kids daily. i got rly lucky. would be hard as fuck to nearly impossible to find this in todays girls

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Asspear, Patris and 3 others
already got a girl for 7.5 years that talks about marrying and having kids daily. i got rly lucky. would be hard as fuck to nearly impossible to find this in todays girls
Do u want to ? And how old are you guys

Do u want to ? And how old are you guys
26 and 22, ill put a ring on her finger soon so she stops talking about marriage all the time. not a fan of having kids or marrying rn cuz its expensive as fuck but oh well

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
26 and 22, ill put a ring on her finger soon so she stops talking about marriage all the time. not a fan of having kids or marrying rn cuz its expensive as fuck but oh well
So you were 20 and she was 15 🤔

So you were 20 and she was 15 🤔
when i approached she was 14, turning 15 a month later and i was 18 turning 19 2 months later. she looked older, i looked younger. nobody cared

• Woah
when i approached she was 14, turning 15 a month later and i was 18 turning 19 2 months later. she looked older, i looked younger. nobody cared
Well hope u get married, is she GL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
  • Woah
yes, htb with good gymcelled body. when i approached her she was a tad better looking cuz youthful skin
W why u looksmaxxing btw

i will probably be dead in the next 5 years tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EvCu65, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and bradpittshairline
so my girl doesnt leave, so i get attention/validation from other girls etc. its never good to be dependent on 1 person
True, I wanna do this till I’m old too. Does she compliment u s lot? Chances are she loves u too much to leave unless u descend hard

• +1
True, I wanna do this till I’m old too. Does she compliment u s lot? Chances are she loves u too much to leave unless u descend hard
yed all the time. sadly often about hair and im norwooding JFL

yed all the time. sadly often about hair and im norwooding JFL
You start fin tbh at 26 you have too much DHT you’ll lose a lot of ground by 35

• +1
This is 2023, why do you want to marry in your 20s? Are you Indian or Arab or something who get pushed into early marriages? I don't say postpone having kids until the end of times, but as a man you can easily have kids safely at 35 after moneymaxxing, looksmaxxing and having some fun maybe. Men who have kids at 25-28 seem desperate. Like they just locked down the first person who they came across.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Allornothing
This is 2023, why do you want to marry in your 20s? Are you Indian or Arab or something who get pushed into early marriages? I don't say postpone having kids until the end of times, but as a man you can easily have kids safely at 35 after moneymaxxing, looksmaxxing and having some fun maybe. Men who have kids at 25-28 seem desperate. Like they just locked down the first person who they came across.
Shut up you degenerate faggot. You sound like a foid

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull and Patris
I’m 16 I’m a loser no friends dropped out no social life
You're 16. It's only over if you give up. The choice to get back on track is your own. You are so young you could literally move somewhere and completely reinvent yourself and still have so much time.

To answer the thread, not likely. I've still got at least a few years of being career focused before I even have enough free time to consider dating. It's all good though, I've always had a preference for older women so I really don't care about rushing through my twenties to get married by 30 or whatever. I've got an entire life to accomplish my goals, and I'm making great progress every year. The only rush is in your head lads.

NWO shill

most males in 2023 will be single

JFL when people say no I won’t looksmax past 29 I’ll just marry and have kids like a girl is waiting for ur KHV ass 😂😂
I’ll probably be dead in a couple of years, so I’m just living the present

• So Sad
No one will find the one you will either settle or slay. People who find an actual ltr worthy girl have basically won the lottery.

• So Sad
I am prob roping before that

• So Sad