How many of you went from redpill to blackpill ?

ka_cnt

ka_cnt

Future Tyrone, black women lover
Title* my bad

Everyone here bruh:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
I accepted the blackpill pretty young. So I can't say I followed any kind of -pill prior to that

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ascending2Tyrone, ZachS and 1 other person
i was born and into lookism and blackpill

I enjoyed watching redpilled content, but I was always blackpilled because of my dad. But I watched this video a couple of years ago, and it made me realize the truth.

I accepted the blackpill pretty young. So I can't say I followed any kind of -pill prior to that
How old is young for u ?

I enjoyed watching redpilled content, but I was always blackpilled because of my dad. But I watched this video a couple of years ago, and it made me realize the truth.

Blackpilled because of ur dad ?!

Blackpilled because of ur dad ?!
Yeah, he put a big emphasis on looks because he was a model, and he would always make fun of ugly or short people. He set an expectation for me to be good looking, so I was basically blackpilled from birth.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Yeah, he put a big emphasis on looks because he was a model, and he would always make fun of ugly or short people. He set an expectation for me to be good looking, so I was basically blackpilled from birth.
Brutal , you’re ugly ?

Kai cenat streams made u blackpilled I’m caging:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ka_cnt and CoreSchizo
Further proof bad growth can fuck you up you niggas still think genetics are everything dumb fucks
His parents are both ugly, and he wasn't breastfed he was given shit formula as a baby. My parents are both good looking, and I was breastfed until I was 2. During my childhood, my mom cooked high protein dinners and always made healthy foods because that's what my dad wanted, yet I still ended up ugly.

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
His parents are both ugly, and he wasn't breastfed he was given shit formula as a baby. My parents are both good looking, and I was breastfed until I was 2. During my childhood, my mom cooked high protein dinners and always made healthy foods because that's what my dad wanted, yet I still ended up ugly.
Can't be that bad if both parents are gl and good environment nah? Did u post face yet

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Uhhh, shouldve done urinetherapy and mastic gum chewing, over bro

• JFL
hamza to blackpilled pipeline

hamza to blackpilled pipeline
Yall coping with blackpill because youre too lazy to follow hamzas teachings, i have been praying to hamza 5 times a day + urinetherapy and been seeing crazy improvements

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Can't be that bad if both parents are gl and good environment nah? Did u post face yet
I look more like my mom, which makes me look very feminized. My mom recently told me that when my dad saw me as a baby, he was upset that I looked more like her. It's literally fucking over for me I can't even go out with my dad because it's embarrassing being his kid. That's why I don't really see him that much.

• So Sad
Yall coping with blackpill because youre too lazy to follow hamzas teachings, i have been praying to hamza 5 times a day + urinetherapy and been seeing crazy improvements
what about nofap and cold showers

I look more like my mom, which makes me look very feminized. My mom recently told me that when my dad saw me as a baby, he was upset that I looked more like her. It's literally fucking over for me I can't even go out with my dad because it's embarrassing being his kid. That's why I don't really see him that much.
Fuckin hell man that's beyond brutal. Your own father rejecting his son has got to be a different level of emotional pain. You think gh and roid abuse is gonna save u? I sure hope it helps you're a good guy

• +1
Wooo low t cuck shouldve done urinetherapy therapy to increase testosterone someone made a post about it recently

black pill is cope.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
i went from blackpilled from birth to black and red pilled

Fuckin hell man that's beyond brutal. Your own father rejecting his son has got to be a different level of emotional pain. You think gh and roid abuse is gonna save u? I sure hope it helps you're a good guy
No, no amount of roids will save me. I'm such a fucking embarrassment that my dad agreed to pay for two surgeries of my choice when I'm 18, so hopefully that will help me.

• So Sad
Your not ugly your just larping

Blackpill is only true if you have either of these:
4/10 face or under
Under 5'6
Very bad phenotype
The average person In looksmax does not have these falios, that's why redpill is unironically the truth for these kinds of men. Few people are impacted by the blackpoll

No, no amount of roids will save me. I'm such a fucking embarrassment that my dad agreed to pay for two surgeries of my choice when I'm 18, so hopefully that will help me.
Damn thats actually brutal

• +1
Your not ugly your just larping
Maybe not ugly, but low MTN. If you had a strong Chadlite father and turned out to be low MTN, would you be happy?

Blackpill is only true if you have either of these:
4/10 face or under
Under 5'6
Very bad phenotype
The average person In looksmax does not have these falios, that's why redpill is unironically the truth for these kinds of men. Few people are impacted by the blackpoll
Wow your just wrong

Wow your just wrong
No I'm not wrong. Unironically I'm as right as you can be. Average people should not read into the blackpill: It's not for them

No I'm not wrong. Unironically I'm as right as you can be. Average people should not read into the blackpill: It's not for them
Yes averege men should, most averege men are finished. Women don’t need the averege men anymore unless their washed up

Blackpill will always effect you no matter what even if it’s in a positive or negative way
That's literally not what I meant, I'm literally talking about negative effects

Yes averege men should, most averege men are finished. Women don’t need the averege men anymore unless their washed up
Bro you think the average women go for the top tier men? Average goes to average that's why its literally called average

Bro you think the average women go for the top tier men? Average goes to average that's why its literally called average
Averege women do not want averge men what don’t you get

Averege women do not want averge men what don’t you get
Yes because the average women are getting flown out by Chad. You are coping and using the blackpill to justify your pathetic life. People here are overweight or skinny skeletons, they have no money and live in their parents basement. they have no friends and never meet new people, so they claim ''Muh blackpill''

I have upper eyelid exposure and my chin is recessed bro! Why would I even go outside? It's already over for me!

Damn bro I don't know what to say.. what's your worst feature? Is it something very expensive to fix?

went from black to whitepill

Are u retarded:lul::lul:
There's no point in arguing with people that are by default defeated. Your mind was destroyed a long time ago. Only you can decide the direction of your life, so if you want to claim defeat and LDAR then do it.

Yes because the average women are getting flown out by Chad. You are coping and using the blackpill to justify your pathetic life. People here are overweight or skinny skeletons, they have no money and live in their parents basement. they have no friends and never meet new people, so they claim ''Muh blackpill''

I have upper eyelid exposure and my chin is recessed bro! Why would I even go outside? It's already over for me!
So so low iq. Man shut the fuck up and get out of here. The blackpill doesn’t tell you to rot in your basement 24/7 and give up. And yes, averege women are getting their backs blown out by chad :lul::lul: they literally are what’s your fucking point.

And btw most people here aren’t fat most are lean and that’s all you need, muscle doesn’t do shit. most people here also have done everything that the “redpill” says to do and go no succes from it :lul: just go fuck yourself mate :feelswah:

So so low iq. Man shut the fuck up and get out of here. The blackpill doesn’t tell you to rot in your basement 24/7 and give up. And yes, averege women are getting their backs blown out by chad :lul::lul: they literally are what’s your fucking point.

And btw most people here aren’t fat most are lean and that’s all you need, muscle doesn’t do shit. most people here also have done everything that the “redpill” says to do and go no succes from it :lul: just go fuck yourself mate :feelswah:
Whatever you say bro. You can sit inside in your room all day while crying about ''muh blackpill'' like a little girl. I'm sure browsing this forum constantly helps you live the life you wish. It's over

Whatever you say bro. You can sit inside in your room all day while crying about ''muh blackpill'' like a little girl. I'm sure browsing this forum constantly helps you live the life you wish. It's over
Well you can keep “improvinngggg” all to betabuxx for some land whore who doesn’t want shit to do with you and is only with you for finical support. Good job man :lul: