How many of you were bullied as preteens?

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Title. I, myself was bullied up until 7th grade. My life was a living hell (well, it's not much better now). Anything you can think of, I was bullied for. I was bullied for my looks, my religion, my weight, shit, I remember even one time a kid made fun of me for how long my neck was. Thank god I found this site in middle school, I only wish I hadn't assumed mewing was cope early on :lul:. I used to be such a nice guy too. Would try to be nice to everyone, even my bullies. My only problem now is due to that I only truly know how to talk to people like a dick. The only way I know how to be funny is by being a bit of a dick, and the only way I know how to talk to people and not want to kill myself is to be funny. Now that I've ascended a few PSL points (still not that gl lmao) and fashionmaxxed, I am barely picked on, and even sucked up to by some popular kids despite being a complete and utter social outcast. How about you .org, how was your troubled life? Also, should I do weekly threads like this? Just asking questions about you guyses lives? I like to learn more about my frens :)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, DelonLover1999, Tabula Rasa and 15 others
People used to make fun of me until I started boxing, I didn’t really get bullied but people would try to take jabs and pick at me like I was the butt of the joke

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, Pikabro, TheAbyssinian and 8 others
People used to make fun of me until I started boxing, I didn’t really get bullied but people would try to take jabs and pick at me like I was the butt of the joke
BBC by day... boxer by night :feelsez:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, 5'7 zoomer, Suimaxxer and 3 others
I remember once I was beaten up really badly by some puerto rican nigga in 6th grade, the whole school bullied me for it, i would get constantly bullied for it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 30254, emeraldglass and 3 others
I always get called retard and people hate me even when I do nothing they always say what’s wrong with me I fucking hate them I hope they die

all because of my autism I fucking hate all of them fucking two faced little niggers 👴🏻

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, sudanguy, Sprinkles and 2 others
I once saw a spergjeet muzzie currycel being bullied in elementary by this Arab kid but his friend told the guy not to mess with me because I was cool. Mirin my status?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
teased and mocked? yeah, never really full out bullied tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and MaestheticMaso
Also OP I am praying on your downfall. I will settle for a -2 PSL descension and for you to lose function of your arms and legs for about 2 months due to a semitruck crashing into you.

I remember once I was beaten up really badly by some puerto rican nigga in 6th grade, the whole school bullied me for it, i would get constantly bullied for it.
I never really got physically attacked. The mental abuse really got to me though, admittedly I would sometimes cry myself to sleep at night.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, zura and GabachoCopium
Also OP I am praying on your downfall. I will settle for a -2 PSL descension and for you to lose function of your arms and legs for about 2 months due to a semitruck crashing into you.
Ok? Am I supposed to care? You're literally a curry, I can't take you serious for jack shit. You talking to me is unironically like a Chihuahua barking at me. I can tell you're angry, but guess what? I don't care. I can't take you serious, because just like a chihuahua, you, as a curry, are ugly, short, deformed, bug eyed and brown.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Lookologist003
Ok? Am I supposed to care? You're literally a curry, I can't take you serious for jack shit. You talking to me is unironically like a Chihuahua barking at me. I can tell you're angry, but guess what? I don't care. I can't take you serious, because just like a chihuahua, you, as a curry, are ugly, short, deformed, bug eyed and brown.
Lmao chill out bhai. I'm not angry at anyone. Just praying on your downfall as with anyone who mogs me :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, LooksOrDeath and 0hMan
Lmao chill out bhai. I'm not angry at anyone. Just praying on your downfall as with anyone who mogs me :lul: :lul:
I know. As I stated previously in my text, I only really know how to talk to people by being funny and rude. I came up with the insult in my head and it gave me a little smile, figured might as well post it.

• JFL
Reactions: kwacker777
BECAUSE JFL
IMG 0277
do I have klinefelters bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, Lookologist003 and LooksOrDeath
I never really got physically attacked. The mental abuse really got to me though, admittedly I would sometimes cry myself to sleep at night.
Consider you’re self lucky then, you never had a massive puerto rican nigga running at you full speed, he literally thru a fucking desk at me. I would get tormented everyday since they recorded me getting beaten, i would cry myself to sleep every night

• JFL
Not really, I was often the bully jock kid. but when i grew into my teens, other kids just got taller while i stayed the same. it was brutal

• JFL
I was never bullied because if they did that I would of broken alot of arms and legs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Joe Rogancel
finally someone fucking noticed holy shit, so many graycels and tiktokcels on here who don’t know LooksOverAll
im the only "newfag" (not rlly since i been in bp circles b4) that knows about og .org lmao

• JFL
Was bullied the shit out of in middle school and high school. But once I hit growth spurts and shot up to 6'3 and got lean. No one bothered me since then lol.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, LooksOrDeath and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Title. I, myself was bullied up until 7th grade. My life was a living hell (well, it's not much better now). Anything you can think of, I was bullied for. I was bullied for my looks, my religion, my weight, shit, I remember even one time a kid made fun of me for how long my neck was. Thank god I found this site in middle school, I only wish I hadn't assumed mewing was cope early on :lul:. I used to be such a nice guy too. Would try to be nice to everyone, even my bullies. My only problem now is due to that I only truly know how to talk to people like a dick. The only way I know how to be funny is by being a bit of a dick, and the only way I know how to talk to people and not want to kill myself is to be funny. Now that I've ascended a few PSL points (still not that gl lmao) and fashionmaxxed, I am barely picked on, and even sucked up to by some popular kids despite being a complete and utter social outcast. How about you .org, how was your troubled life? Also, should I do weekly threads like this? Just asking questions about you guyses lives? I like to learn more about my frens :)
you don’t even sound that sad

Not necessarily bullied, but I got made fun of a lot by foid and normies alike until like 8th grade. Did some damage to my mental state tbh. I was kinda isolated too, but I moved to a different school and it's not that bad now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and vermillioncorefan
I was especially in 6th grade.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and UndiagnosedSchizo
you don’t know erik jon? I only recognize thompson tho, who’s the other chap
isnt he slav or something? i remember he was doxxing ethnics on here lol. the other guy is rambocel

• JFL
isnt he slav or something? i remember he was doxxing ethnics on here lol. the other guy is rambocel
hm, I think nordic

i’ve heard of rambocel didn’t know that’s what he looked like lol, @rambocel

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
hm, I think nordic

i’ve heard of rambocel didn’t know that’s what he looked like lol, @rambocel
I also recall the moonblunt/haven beef back in the day. also mirin2234 binging on meth

• JFL
In yr 8 by a bald black muzzy girl and her white gf for being manlet. Brutal because u can’t even hit a bitch

• JFL
That's LooksOverAll. You can't fool me. I have a photographic memory.
it’s not even him jfl it’s probably one of his larps

• JFL
@UndiagnosedSchizo Who are you and why are you pretending to be an OG?

• JFL
I remember there were 0 results on multiple reverse search sites when that pic was posted.
yikes so he isn’t a larper. probably has marfans

im not pretending to be an OG I found this space sometime in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
The bitter memories pervade my neurotic mind to this day. I have come up with a dozen imaginary events in which I fight back and win. None of them are sufficient to restore my soul from the damage that was inflicted upon me, however. It made me a better person, but at what cost? Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, but only God knows what I am capable of doing to those who humiliated me.
DNR but your avi gave me a boner.

• JFL
Not OG even if that was true lmao.
reading comprehension is key, all I’m saying was I found this space in late 2022 lol i’m not an OG but it doesn’t matter if I am or not. you found this space at around the same time as me and now you’re 16. the same way people probably made fun of you for being young in these spaces is the same sh ur doing now jfl

I was bullied all my life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Maalik