being fat makes you recessed cause you get sleep apnea when fat

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
20A58B67 A507 433E B2E4 99305F701D5B

keep coping

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, Hero of the Imperium, Iblamejordan and 2 others
I was overweight until maybe 13 and then I've been skinny fat since then mainly

• +1
Reactions: mug
Rare case isn’t usually the outcome. Fat kids usually are fat adults. Might as well say every 4’4 11 year old will grow up to be 6’5
most fat people i know aren’t recessed

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, mug and Deleted member 21700
most fat people i know aren’t recessed
Like @fnafmaxxer saud. If you’re fat to a point where it screws up your posture and breathing patterns over a prolonged period of time. It most definitely will affect the development of the facial bones. Not to mention all that extra fat/adipose tissue accumulated during puberty will raise estrogen levels and stunt bone growth. Only good thing about being fat is it ascends your frame and makes your skeleton really thick.

• +1
Like @fnafmaxxer saud. If you’re fat to a point where it screws up your posture and breathing patterns over a prolonged period of time. It most definitely will affect the development of the facial bones. Not to mention all that extra fat/adipose tissue accumulated during puberty will raise estrogen levels and stunt bone growth. Only good thing about being fat is it ascends your frame and makes your skeleton really thick.
yes... i was a fat teen and combined with not eating properly lead me to be underdeveloped facially and a narrow palate. even if you know people that are fat and arent recessed, fat can make you look more forward grown than you really are and you arent fully developed if you are fat... now im not saying be skinny and malnourished. but be lean and muscular with a tiny bit of fat being acceptable, but having man boobs as a young child will fuck your development

This is why women didn't like me almost my entire life. After my puberty growth spurt in high school I was thin for a few years where I actually got a fair amount of attention, but my dumbass bought into the girls like guys for their personality and status bullshit so I didn't make the connection. If only I knew.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and mug
617065DC D1DD 47BA 9313 EC56CCF19D15

I got fat around 11-12

before this I was quite lean i was 7 here

70764BB0 BBBA 43CD BBBD CE493B5E8191

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
We need to know how old he was specifically, if it was after his growth plates fused when he got obese then it wouldn’t affect his face that much, if he was lean until 16-17 then got fat then it wouldn’t affect his face much

i started to get a lil chubby as a preteen ass nigga. but then i started vaping at 14 and the appetite supression saved me. thank god because i looked gross as fuck

• +1