How many people actually wear shoe lifts out in public?

yodasbigonials

yodasbigonials

Iron
I swear half the ethnic niggas in bars are wearing lifts or something. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, curryascenderr, aids and 1 other person
A lot more because of how they've been popularised on social media.
I remember seeing a guy showing me his Pandabuy haul and he had lifts in there :lul::lul:
Asked him what insoles they were and he said "ohh idk apparently theyre meant to be comfy as"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yue, YungTrappa, likenesss and 7 others
A lot more because of how they've been popularised on social media.
I remember seeing a guy showing me his Pandabuy haul and he had lifts in there :lul::lul:
Asked him what insoles they were and he said "ohh idk apparently theyre meant to be comfy as"
KEK :feelskek: I've also noticed pretty much everyone who's taller is wearing those one Nike shoes that add like an inch or two

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, likenesss, curryascenderr and 1 other person
Me I wear them inside of air maxes most days I don’t give a shit. I’m tall regardless so I’m not gonna get called out it’s just to be noticed more in a world of heightflation everyone does it

KEK :feelskek: I've also noticed pretty much everyone who's taller is wearing those one Nike shoes that add like an inch or two
Yeah, way more popular now.
Shoes like TNs and 95s have always been worn a lot in my age group in Australia but you can always tell when somebody just immediately is two inches taller.

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials
IMG 9667

lifts are a meme no one wears that shit, the google trend search is actually going down from 20 years ago

most normies just wear nike shoes and then larp 1-2 inches

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
Everyone wears them in nightlife environments. I remember when I was at university I would see guys in the daytime and in the club they were all 2-3 inches taller.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
wearing that shit won't change anything ffs

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
After height shaming in social media.. prob 90% population.

Elevator shoes > lifts.

Lifts are uncomfortable AF and barely fit in my shoe.

Don't need then anyway.
If I was 5'7 without autism I'd have a gf or count > 10 but I do so at 6' I'm incel

didn't change anything for me
let's say that a person regularly wears lifts, imagine how embarrassing it would be if someone saw you taking them off

View attachment 3173190
lifts are a meme no one wears that shit, the google trend search is actually going down from 20 years ago

most normies just wear nike shoes and then larp 1-2 inches
I think this is mostly true but there are a lot more elevator shoe brands being pushed on social media now I think (like Conzuri and shit). The term “shoe litfs” isn’t really used and normies probably feel slightly more comfortable with the idea of a height boosting shoe than using inserts, because normie shoes like air maxes are already seen as height boosting (even though it’s not much).

And yes I know all these elevator shoes are just high cut shoes with inserts in anyway.

Elevator shoes > lifts.

Don't need then anyway.
If I was 5'7 without autism I'd have a gf or count > 10 but I do so at 6' I'm incel
I used to think this, but all the elevator shoes are a little non-NT. They’re decent if you want a low-top ig as they’re a bit higher cut.

But a normie high top sneaker or boot works fine. I find hard plastic lifts like the CALTO or MENDEZ ones under the shoe insole and then another comfort insole on top is actually very comfortable. Or you can get the full length lift insoles that elevator shoes use anyway. A bigger size shoe is needed. Can even add hard heel lifts as well at the bottom. Adding these under the CALTO ones is the best way I’ve found to legitimately add 2 extra inches.

High top Air Force 1 is the goated semi-NT height fraud sneaker imo. Can add ~3.2 inches vs barefoot and the high tops make your tibias look shorter which is actually helpful because lifts can make them look too long. Conzuri claims to add like 2.5 versus barefoot but they don't even add as much as that with the compression.

Btw I am talking about the actual AF1 highs which are quite uncommon though. People confuse them with the mids which are still pretty good but you can fit bigger lifts in the highs.

• +1
I used to think this, but all the elevator shoes are a little non-NT. They’re decent if you want a low-top ig as they’re a bit higher cut.

But a normie high top sneaker or boot works fine. I find hard plastic lifts like the CALTO or MENDEZ ones under the shoe insole and then another comfort insole on top is actually very comfortable. Or you can get the full length lift insoles that elevator shoes use anyway. A bigger size shoe is needed. Can even add hard heel lifts as well at the bottom. Adding these under the CALTO ones is the best way I’ve found to legitimately add 2 extra inches.

High top Air Force 1 is the goated semi-NT height fraud sneaker imo. Can add ~3.2 inches vs barefoot and the high tops make your tibias look shorter which is actually helpful because lifts can make them look too long. Conzuri claims to add like 2.5 versus barefoot but they don't even add as much as that with the compression.

Btw I am talking about the actual AF1 highs which are quite uncommon though. People confuse them with the mids which are still pretty good but you can fit bigger lifts in the highs.
What about calto shoes? Like the sneakers? They look just like normal sneakers.

wearing that shit won't change anything ffs
If you’re like 5’6” to 5’10”, they can literally take you from short to average, or average to above average

Based on those height preference studies, that can take you from being immediately written off by most women due to height to being an acceptable height for most.

Ok, the lifts aren’t a permanent solution but that’s a whole different discussion. There are strategies and @Amnesia is a prime example on here on how one can live the height fraud lifestyle if they wish to.

What about calto shoes? Like the sneakers? They look just like normal sneakers.
I guess they’re fine. It’s just that they’re not a known brand. Could raise questions but probably only if you’re still quite young and people care about dumb shit.

• +1
I guess they’re fine. It’s just that they’re not a known brand. Could raise questions but probably only if you’re still quite young and people care about dumb shit.
I'd only wear them for standing pics or in a club setting.

Everyone is wearing them. There is actually not a single living person thats over 6ft, its just people who are 5'8 and very agressive on the lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials and BlackpilledPlatypus
I'd only wear them for standing pics or in a club setting.
That’s fine then ig

But the problem with only height frauding on occasion is that people you know are likely to notice the change, depending on how much you’re frauding. I doubt anyone would notice a half inch change (people wear different shoes after all), up to maybe 1 inch is probably fairly safe I’d I think.

Consider perma-frauding a small amount and bring out the big guns for the pics and clubbing. I doubt a half inch lift under your shoe insole would ever be detected even if you take the shoes off right in front of someone.

If you’re really committed to the lifestyle, you can wear platform slides or elevator slippers at home. Not necessary though if you only fraud mildly.

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials and uksucks
I think this is mostly true but there are a lot more elevator shoe brands being pushed on social media now I think (like Conzuri and shit). The term “shoe litfs” isn’t really used and normies probably feel slightly more comfortable with the idea of a height boosting shoe than using inserts, because normie shoes like air maxes are already seen as height boosting (even though it’s not much).

And yes I know all these elevator shoes are just high cut shoes with inserts in anyway.
in the screenshot even the term elevator shoes is going down as well, most normies ik just wear like bulky shoes like those new balances or nike or yeezys they’re trendy but also give a decent amount of height

shit ton of zoomers be wearing them I seen even nerds wear them like bro thats not your first concern smh

Elevator shoes > lifts.

Don't need then anyway.
recommend some good shoes

links to the lifts your talking about?

links to the lifts your talking about?
The heightfraud secret formula:
(This is amazon UK but i’m sure the same stuff is available worldwide)

These are the main ingredient

something like these as a booster or on their own if you only want small lifts that fit nicely under the insole

something like these on top for comfort and a tiny bit more height

The marketing on the CALTO lifts is BS though, they add 1.4 inches not 1.8. MENDEZ ones I think are the original of that design but more expensive and exactly the same.

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
in the screenshot even the term elevator shoes is going down as well, most normies ik just wear like bulky shoes like those new balances or nike or yeezys they’re trendy but also give a decent amount of height
I guess it’s hard to argue with the stats but I’m still not sure how much of it comes down to terminology: searches for “platform shoe” have risen a lot in the last 5 years.

And consider that if people are exposed to marketing from brands like conzuri, they may just search the brands rather than a descriptor (or just purchase straight through socials).

Kinda dumb example but people search “air force 1” not “chunky sneakers with an air bubble in the heel”.

But yeah, I think if this stuff was really popular then all these search terms would probably still be blowing up regardless.