How many people are obese in the US?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
Now let’s look at the obesity rate in the US: Obesity in the United States - Wikipedia. The CDC estimates that 3/4 of the American population will likely be overweight or obese by 2020, and the latest figures (from 2015–16) state that almost 40% of US adults and 20% of children/adolescents are obese.

Seriously, is the amount of overweight/obese people that many in the US? if so then that's good news since fewer competition, and I have never seen that many obese people when i go outside jfl. Anyone else live in other city have any visual evidence?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and SkinjobCatastrophe
I think like 2 people

• +1
Reactions: GetMeOutOfHere
alot especially in the south

• Woah
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Yeah, obesity is rising literally all over the world, this is why "if you didn't start gymcelling at 18 it's over" is so stupid, the world is literally the unhealthiest it has EVER been.

Hardcore incel aspies will blame women for "only being attracted to 20% of men", but when LITERALLY 73% OF MEN ARE OVERWEIGHT OR OBESE, can you blame them?

There has never been a better time in history to looksmaxx/NTmaxx. The further you can separate yourself from the masses, the better.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, oldcell, YoungRichNigga and 4 others
i wish only men were obese and all women were thicc or skinny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, BigBoy, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
Yes this is definitely true but you wont see it in the big cities. If you go to places like small cities, towns, and rural areas you will see more fat and obese people. Especially in particular areas like the southeast and south. It is very bad. People used to smoke cigarettes and drink daily but even that was nothing compared to the host of problems caused by americans being overweight and unfit

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir
Yeah, obesity is rising literally all over the world, this is why "if you didn't start gymcelling at 18 it's over" is so stupid, the world is literally the unhealthiest it has EVER been.

Hardcore incel aspies will blame women for "only being attracted to 20% of men", but when LITERALLY 73% OF MEN ARE OVERWEIGHT OR OBESE, can you blame them?

There has never been a better time in history to looksmaxx/NTmaxx. The further you can separate yourself from the masses, the better.
yes i can still blame them

Quite a few, more on the east coast and even more the souther you go...

One thing I noticed traveling to california was much less fat people, generally fit was the norm and that was odd to me. I noticied this internationally as well.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Here it is fucking ojgger

Quite a few, more on the east coast and even more the souther you go...

One thing I noticed traveling to california was much less fat people, generally fit was the norm and that was odd to me. I noticied this internationally as well.
probabllly because they are more looksbased/blackpilled.

like 40% no bs