How many people do you think are blackpilled?

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
When I enter college in September they will put me with a group of 20-30
How many of them do you estimate are blackpilled if any?

Just you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, dogtown and Deleted member 1106
Rougly 35%

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
All foids are subconsciously blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Everyone is subconsciously blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
At least all of us on this board are blackpilled, all 5 of us.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and RichardSpencel
subconsciously? honestly could be even 95% if not more.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Ritalincel
Looks like every male in India is too. So that's ~700M just from India :y'all:

No I mean know about incels and lookstheory

unironically only you.

you don't know how oblivious normies are especially the ones who still use facebook or don't even use the internet at all.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 1106
id say 80-90% of people irl are blackpilled. i dont know why PSL community pretends that the blackpill is this hidden jew top secret hidden agenda that the masses are aware of.

pretty much any NT person is aware of how looks impacts your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and Ritalincel
I would roughly guestimate that not even 1% of the population is blackpilled. The blackpill is a tiny fringe that will never be mainstream.

Around 1,329,325,173 males are blackpilled.

Included all ~611M males between 15-24 and set the general cut off at 45 y/o. Could only get stats on 25-54 next, which was around 1.522B males, divided that by 20/29 and got a figure closer to 1B. Then added the 1B to the 611M and divided the total by 0.8.

Stats from indexmundi.com

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I just took a class and the whole class were ridiculously bluepilled.

Don't mention anything blackpill unless you're gl.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
about three fidy

People just don't want to spread blackpill. We want others to stay bluepill really in our best interests. We certainly don't want naturally 6PSL+ guys to start looksmaxing if they're legitimately bluepilled. But in reality, most of the population are secretly aware of the blackpill unless they're extreme troglodytes.

Idk, earlier this year the teacher asked the class "name a Muslim invention" and a stacie shouted "kebab"

Girls are blackpilled but many just lie about the bluepill.

People just don't want to spread blackpill. We want others to stay bluepill really in our best interests. We certainly don't want naturally 6PSL+ guys to start looksmaxing if they're legitimately bluepilled. But in reality, most of the population are secretly aware of the blackpill unless they're extreme troglodytes.
Most males think looks/height/race don't matter

Most males think looks/height/race don't matter
They just say that to be diplomatic and unconfrontational, specially since feminists are all over Twitter trying to cause problems out of thin air. My parents definitely aren't blackpilled and can't be convinced tbh because they don't have to experience the blackpill on a day-to-day basis. That's why I set the general cut-off to 45. But tbh I'd need to factor out sub Saharan African countries and weird Asian countries like Bhutan, Mongolia, Kyrgstan and places like Siberia.

Our parents just drugsmaxxed. Drugs were new and hip back then and in the 80s you could go on a meth bender and end up having sex. This was even before mobile phones and the internet. Think of how much the world changed even from 2004-2014. 10 years: 2004 you could hardly find Wi-Fi and there was no iPhone or really any other smartphones. In 2014 there was Snapchat, Instagram, Tinder, smart phones, Wi-Fi everywhere, 4G etc..

In my class everyone is bluepilled

I think more and more ppl are getting blackpilled, its just wise not to talk about it in public.

Less than 1%

It depends what you counts as blackpilled.