How many pounds do I have to lose to drop down a percent in body fat?

Trevor Philips

Trevor Philips

Bronze
I'm 150 pounds, 5'9 and I'd like to know how many pounds it would take for me to lose 1 percent body fat during my waterfast.

Depends on your current muscle mass and body fat

I'm about 20-22% bf. Forgot that crucial detail.

Your bodyweigh is low and bf percentage high so you probably won't loose any muscle, so then it's simple maths: 0,01 * 150 = 1,5 lbs is roughly how much you need to loose in order to drop to 19-21% bf.

• +1
Reactions: Trevor Philips
generally around 2 pound but its very unaccurate just cut till you have your desired facial leaness

Don’t fast. Make it slow and easy. Just be in a consistent deficit.

Don’t fast. Make it slow and easy. Just be in a consistent deficit.
I tried this for awhile but it just didn't work out. Whenever I even eat healthy I just naturally start getting addicted to carbs or eat a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I tried this for awhile but it just didn't work out. Whenever I even eat healthy I just naturally start getting addicted to carbs or eat a lot.
Then it’s over for pussies like you. You won’t be able to do water fast forever buddy. Find another sustainable way.

• +1
Reactions: Trevor Philips
Then it’s over for pussies like you. You won’t be able to do water fast forever buddy. Find another sustainable way.
Fasting for like 8 days then switching to intermittent fasting with an eight hour eating window with cardio is what i'm going to try. Once I train my body to adapt to this eating pattern it should work out fine. I may also do intervals of time every month in which I waterfast for a certain amount of time. This is more disciplining than even changing diet dude. I was raised on shitty food.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Zradrad and .*my*.
Most people massively underestimate their fat levels.

At 5'9 you should be around 125 if you don't go to the gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and TITUS
Tipical greycel, stupid question.