How many psl points can you gain fixing a slightly crooked nose

I would say anywhere from 0.1-0.8 psl depending on severity.

Last edited:
"How many psl points can you gain fixing a slightly crooked nose"
almost nothing, a crooked nose is caused by either recessed facial bones or recessed nose bridge

if the crooked nose is caused by recessed nose bridge you need nose implant or fille or fat graft

if you have facial recession then you need Bimax, not rhinoplasty.

In my case I need both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Hades and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i fixed slightly crooking by getting deviated septum straightened, then mewing during recovery. Officialy, I got it due to breathing issues :feelskek: meaning it was paid for :forcedsmile:

probably 0,3 psl in my case, wasnt too severe (although its brutal how much more severe it looks in pictures than when looking in the mirror)

imagine being so low inhib high dht that you lie to 3 different doctors and your health insurance to get what I considered a 20% chance of getting like 0,3 psl points (this procedure only lists fixing crooking as possible, not as likely)

slayer, undoubtedly
my breathing improved as well, and sleep as a result.
Which enables me to high t metabolismmaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Depends on how ogre it looks

Fixing a crooked nose removes a negative feature, but fixing a bulbous nose is what gets you points.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, Deleted member 1680 and crosshold
i fixed slightly crooking by getting deviated septum straightened, then mewing during recovery. Officialy, I got it due to breathing issues :feelskek: meaning it was paid for :forcedsmile:

probably 0,3 psl in my case, wasnt too severe (although its brutal how much more severe it looks in pictures than when looking in the mirror)

imagine being so low inhib high dht that you lie to 3 different doctors and your health insurance to get what I considered a 20% chance of getting like 0,3 psl points (this procedure only lists fixing crooking as possible, not as likely)

slayer, undoubtedly
:unsure: normally the doctors would check your breathing first

I fucking mouth breathed in front of them

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
legit many nose is severely underrated here

slayer, undoubtedly
hey is it possible to totally remove deviated septum?It destoyed my life cuz of mouthbreathing.I would also look much better without it.

hey is it possible to totally remove deviated septum?It destoyed my life cuz of mouthbreathing.I would also look much better without it.

idk, but in the procedure they remove it, then put it back in.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
0.5-0.9 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222

slayer, undoubtedly
lol I got quoted 300 euros for septum surgery. It's inexpensive af