How many PSL points would I lose as a fatcel?

Br0sk1

Br0sk1

Solstice
Thought about placing this thread in the looksmaxxing section, but this is more a hypothetical question about a looksmin, so it's maybe not relevant to that.

Current face/weight:

20220719 203320

F4tsk1:

Screenshot 20220726 122521 Gallery

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Thought about placing this thread in the looksmaxxing section, but this is more a hypothetical question about a looksmin, so it's maybe not relevant to that.
A Looksmax user with a functioning brain :feelsahh:, then you have retards cluttering it with shit that isn’t even remotely relevant to looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
You look prettyboy+ on fat morph, ngl.

You aint even lean subhuman if fatter
He is lean he posted body pics before and is very light weight

I'm not lean currently. 6'2" 190-195 lbs, no visible abs and relatively low strength by gymcel standards.

That said, I'm not a fat guy (or even chubby) by layman's standards. The faceapp morph is of me at 300+ lbs probably.

A Looksmax user with a functioning brain :feelsahh:, then you have retards cluttering it with shit that isn’t even remotely relevant to looksmaxing.

Thanks for the kind words, boyo.

all of them

jfl

• +1
I'm not lean currently. 6'2" 190-195 lbs, no visible abs and relatively low strength by gymcel standards.

That said, I'm not a fat guy (or even chubby) by layman's standards. The faceapp morph is of me at 300+ lbs probably.
You were leaner before won’t you?

Yeah those stats sound more skinnyfat than anything

• +1
Lean is life