How many real chad friends do you have?

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I have 2 of em. One of them 6'5.5 and 240 pounds with visible abs, god tier genetics and natty also face around 6 PSL. Another one is a 5'7 manlet but slays as FUCK cuz of his 7.5 PSL face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I have one chadlite friend and i personality know one prettyboy chad who literally looks like an anime character despite being curry. The chadlite friend is 6'1 more prettyboy version of Randy Orton with very wide shoulders and skinny body. The other guy's photos has been posted in lookism as " squintcel" curry. He's skinny too.
I know one another guy who does really well with women. He's rich and musicianmaxxed

He's rated as a 3 psl birdcel here
He's guy on the right without hat

1 who is PSL 7 godly bones hunter eyes. But only 5'11. He has a fat feminist girlfriend. But he's from Russia and family oriented. Cuck

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I don't have many friends to begin with.

heightmog is brutal man

1 who is PSL 7 godly bones hunter eyes. But only 5'11. He has a fat feminist girlfriend. But he's from Russia and family oriented. Cuck
if he has ugly girlfriend and good looking himself it means hes gonna live a good life.
he's not superficially oriented which is good asset to live fulfilling life

Back home one of my childhood friends is a total slayer, he's been getting girls' attention all throughout middle and high school and everyone in my friend group knows that it's his looks cuz he's a nerd like us. Recently there has been at least 3 girls that have been trying to sleep with him but this guy is has a severe oneitis JFL

At my uni one of the guys in my group is constantly sleeping with girls and he thinks it's his personality that is attracting so many girls, but I keep telling him it's his looks because although he is short (about 5'7) he has MM tier looks.

5'7 curry friend thats chad, has top tier eyes and lower third
Hes in the year below me and girls in MY year lust after him.
He turned down 3 arab girls, one of which said she would dump her boyfriend for him @Titbot @FatJattMofo @Dope
20191128 013729

I've never had a Chad friend that I hung out with all the time or anything.

5'11 is a good height
5'7 curry friend thats chad, has top tier eyes and lower third
Hes in the year below me and girls in MY year lust after him.
He turned down 3 arab girls, one of which said she would dump her boyfriend for him @Titbot @FatJattMofo @Dope
View attachment 175781
How's his personality? Is he coolmaxxed extrovert or introvert loner?

Last edited:
None, all of my friends are either normies or just like me.

I have exactly 0 friends.

Don’t know a single chad irl. Know a few chadlites though

i know way too much