How many SMV points a deep voice gives you?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
I want to see if deepvoicemaxxing is worth it

It’s something that only actually matters if you’re good looking
And if you’re good looking you don’t need it.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16677 and ElySioNs
It’s something that only actually matters if you’re good looking
Morgan freeman would be a nobody if not for his voice and he is really fucking ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Morgan freeman would be a nobody if not for his voice and he is really fucking ugly
Do you have yourself convinced that Morgan Freeman gets pussy from his voice?

also there’s ridiculously more to Morgan Freeman’s voice than depth, it’s not even a very deep voice, realistically, it’s just the way he speaks that people like.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Without his voice he would be another random grandpa, the kind you see doing calisthenics alone in the park

12085866 0 image a 1 1554880540799

• +1
latin voice
What the hell does that even mean? I live in colombia, what do you mean by latin voice? do amerimutts really like mexican english accent?

What the hell does that even mean? I live in colombia, what do you mean by latin voice? do amerimutts really like mexican english accent?
si hermano

Without his voice he would be another random grandpa, the kind you see doing calisthenics alone in the park

View attachment 1519155
Again, you will never have Morgan Freeman’s voice, no matter how much you chainsmoke or scream into your pillow or whatever it is you’re planning.

And no girl has ever thought “omg Morgan Freeman’s voice is so hot I’m soaked” literally ever in the multiverse

I have an extremely deep masculine voice,it makes no difference girls barely comment on it, if anything its intimidating and uninviting, which is only good when speaking to guys tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, lilhorizontal32, Preoximerianas and 3 others
He just puts latino into everything because he’s latino ngl

also there’s ridiculously more to Morgan Freeman’s voice than depth, it’s not even a very deep voice, realistically, it’s just the way he speaks that people like.
just how fucking hard are you coping? I guess all 7.6 million of corpse husband's subscribers are bots too?

• +1
Reactions: evap0
just how fucking hard are you coping? I guess all 7.6 million of corpse husband's subscribers are bots too?
Good luck to corpse getting laid from it when he has to show his face
Remember when his face reveal came out and all the girls were going “false advertising !!” when he wasn’t even that hideous or anything?

who’s coping? Oh yeah, you.

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and Preoximerianas
At the end of the day having striking features > not having striking features

Or do you really think this guy would have MORE chances if he had a grandpa body?, sure we all know harmony matters but that does not mean having a good feature in isolation is bad

Scoobyneck

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa, evap0 and 1 other person
Good luck to corpse getting laid from it when he has to show his face
Remember when his face reveal came out and all the girls were going “false advertising !!” when he wasn’t even that hideous or anything?

7.6 million is 7.6 million. he is pretty fucking hideous yet people still watch his videos :owo: was every single hole following him turned off enough by his looks that they wouldn't fuck him? :feelsokman: of course a normie+ face is preferable since a god tier voice still won't boost a truecel up too much just like a god tier height wouldn't

• +1
of course a normie+ face is preferable since a god tier voice still won't boost a truecel up too much just like a god tier height wouldn't
This, the heightpill proves this, and sure voice is not nearly as important as being tall but still, a halo is a halo, collect them all like pokemons and you might ascend eventually :feelswhy:

J0tj4r6gum151

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Preoximerianas and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
At the end of the day having striking features > not having striking features

Or do you really think this guy would have MORE chances if he had a grandpa body?, sure we all know harmony matters but that does not mean having a good feature in isolation is bad

View attachment 1519197
I’m just gonna let you do whatever voicemaxxing you want to do and then find out for yourself how pointless it was.

7.6 million is 7.6 million. he is pretty fucking hideous yet people still watch his videos :owo: was every single hole following him turned off enough by his looks that they wouldn't fuck him? :feelsokman: of course a normie+ face is preferable since a god tier voice still won't boost a truecel up too much just like a god tier height wouldn't
he’s truecel if that long hair fucked up looking guy pic was him

he’s like LTN in that other pic though that shows his body and shit with the curly hair, and that’s the one I’m referring to when I say girls said “false advertising”
If a top 0.1% voice can’t make a LTN fuckable (height could, for example) then it’s 100% useless

I will get thyroplasty. But I think it's only really worth it, if your voice is actually failo. It can failo you more than it can halo you.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I have a deep voice
Zero SMV boost except girls told me I sound good on the phone

• JFL
I have a deep voice
Zero SMV boost except girls told me I sound good on the phone
It's probably the same halo as being tanned on first world countries or having good bicep insertions then, would you agree?

It's probably the same halo as being tanned on first world countries or having good bicep insertions then, would you agree?
Definitely not. Being tanned can be a +1 if you had the coloring of a dead body before. Having good bicep insertions doesn't give you that much of an SMV boost. Having a radio voice can be a halo though. Which means not only deep but also melodious, tuneful sounding voice.
I don't have that, my voice is just deep, girls don't give a shit about that.

Can music/singing training help to develop that?
Hard to say, probably not, but it can improve your voice for sure. Also a speech coach can help

I have an extremely deep masculine voice,it makes no difference girls barely comment on it, if anything its intimidating and uninviting, which is only good when speaking to guys tbh

Same from my experience. Like muscles, its good for social mogging and commanding respect from guys.

But for attracting whores, it's a lot more about the confidence/emotions that you're conveying through your voice. As long as you dont sound like a highpitched faggot, how deep it is doesnt mean much

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Chadethnic101
Again, you will never have Morgan Freeman’s voice, no matter how much you chainsmoke or scream into your pillow or whatever it is you’re planning.

And no girl has ever thought “omg Morgan Freeman’s voice is so hot I’m soaked” literally ever in the multiverse
But they cream over lachowskis voice tho

• +1
Brutal.

I can think of 2 shorter guys (5’5 & 5’7) that mog socially despite both being HTNs at best

Thought it was due to deep voice halo but I think they are just charismamaxxed after all

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Brutal.

I can think of 2 shorter guys (5’5 & 5’7) that mog socially despite both being HTNs at best

Thought it was due to deep voice halo but I think they are just charismamaxxed after all
Yeah it's more the charisma, rather than the voice itself- although once a land whale said my voice is hypnotising- not sure any of us wanna hear that from a whale jfl

• JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32