How many surgeries do you need to ascend?

How many

• 5+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
How many do you need to ascend to your desired looks level?

I need fat grafts for my undereyes to get the eye shape I've always wanted without even thinking about squinching, I guess that counts as a surgery
No implants, bimax, or genio or whatever required for me otherwise

• +1
Reactions: twilight
There is no 1 number for anyone. how many surgeries you need is based on by how much you want to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Zonar, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
I need fat grafts for my undereyes to get the eye shape I've always wanted without even thinking about squinching, I guess that counts as a surgery
If you are trying to correct lower eyelid retraction with fat graft I heard it's not a good / long-lasting solution.

If you are trying to correct lower eyelid retraction with fat graft I heard it's not a good / long-lasting solution.
Why not? I have the right amount of infraorbital projection for the fat to sit on, just thin skin laid on the bones in that region
Many people indeed have recessed maxillas causing their drooping lower lids though

There is no 1 number for anyone. how many surgeries you need is based on by how much you want to ascend.
That's what I meant.

3. Trimax. Jaw + infra/zygo + supra implant. Rhino revision.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 30432 and Octavian_Augustus
Yeah if anyone could even afford filler here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Trimax
Infrazygos
Something for uee

Maybe Rhino

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Octavian_Augustus
  • +1
jfl at you rotting for years on PSL without even getting a fucking trimax :lul:
because i treat it as a roleplaying video game, i became complacent and only now have the money to buy it

It's most realistically in the realm of 5+.

As @Blackgymmax once said : everything matters.

I see way too many guys thinking that this one procedure or a combination of procedures will suffice to ascend them.

In reality it takes a lot of small movements and experience to create harmony between your new features.A genio might correct your recessed chin but it'll only take you from subhuman to normie. Same for trimax.

Needless to say that hardmaxxing goes in hand with softmaxxing/stylemaxxing/gymmaxing which most guys here don't even consider.

• +1
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 29167, Offensive Bias and 3 others
prob eye area and for hollow cheeks but honestly am embracing my natural look knowing surgery would take me to next level.

1 or 2
genioplasty
maybe cantho

None I just need to get leaner and I’ll be where I want

1) Trimax

2)Orbital Decompression in 1 eye to fix assymetry

3) Clavicle Lengthening surgery (maybe needed twice)

4) Leg Lengethening surgery to get to 6ft0.5

5) Maybe jaw angle implants cuz my jaw kinda narrow, not sure if I will need them tho.

6) Maybe eyelid surgeries for hotter eyes

7) Back of skull custom implant

8) 9mm to the head to reincarnate as chad surgery cuz i cant afford any of these

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SeriousAscension and Deleted member 30432
3. Trimax. Jaw + infra/zygo + supra implant. Rhino revision.
May as well list this for everyone. That's what everyone could basically use

• +1
It's most realistically in the realm of 5+.

As @Blackgymmax once said : everything matters.

I see way too many guys thinking that this one procedure or a combination of procedures will suffice to ascend them.

In reality it takes a lot of small movements and experience to create harmony between your new features.A genio might correct your recessed chin but it'll only take you from subhuman to normie. Same for trimax.

Needless to say that hardmaxxing goes in hand with softmaxxing/stylemaxxing/gymmaxing which most guys here don't even consider.
I guess but if you're smart you can combine a lot of stuff in one go such as bimax + rhino or Genio + fat lipectomies + implants or things like that. Under such conditions if your base isn't total shit it might not be 5+

I agree with last point. Softmaxxing, stylemaxxing, and gymmaxxing will also help. Stylemaxxing is super under-rated in particular but the only real style-maxxing that actually attracts women is high-class maxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
2 nose job and under chin skin tightening

1) Trimax

2)Orbital Decompression in 1 eye to fix assymetry

3) Clavicle Lengthening surgery (maybe needed twice)

4) Leg Lengethening surgery to get to 6ft0.5

5) Maybe jaw angle implants cuz my jaw kinda narrow, not sure if I will need them tho.

6) Maybe eyelid surgeries for hotter eyes

7) Back of skull custom implant

8) 9mm to the head to reincarnate as chad surgery cuz i cant afford any of these
Send face

Realistically 3 but i would add LL

Send face
8D84E2F8 E9A6 49F5 AE50 B49A15700956

From the front I have the same round head like on the left due to recession

Is that your look alike? It looks like an easy ascension though good luck
he has same skull (jaws) which is why i was showing but his eyes arent disgusting like mine.

5D89EEEB DC00 481B A68E B2D04E60DA27

225A417F E144 4735 A739 7201CD6D0FDE

My eyes are like hers, my right eye is bulgy asf and gross

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
No i dont like leaving my house cuz i dont want people to see me.. i havent left my house since 2018 not 2021 lol
It’s rare for ppl to look at you unless you’re really ugly. Are you in contact with your parents? Maybe they can fund your surgeries.

It’s rare for ppl to look at you unless you’re really ugly. Are you in contact with your parents? Maybe they can fund your surgeries.
Both of my parents r poor and i live with a parent thats why im able to live in a house while
jobless lol.

My other parent i actually just texted asking if they can come with me to my Surgeon's Appointment (long drive and no place to park and so i need someone to drop me off basically or else id go alone), they were supposed to reply to me a couple days ago but havent. I think they dont like me cuz i havent hung out with them in like 3 years do to not wanting to leave my house. And they said my jaws could magically grow forward even tho im over 20 years old, they dont think i need jaw surgery / they dont understand it,

Last edited:
Both of my parents r poor and i live with a parent thats why im able to live in a house while
jobless lol.

My other parent i actually just texted asking if they can come with me to my Surgeon's Appointment, they were supposed to reply to me a couple days ago but havent. I think they dont like me cuz i havent hung out with them in like 3 years do to not wanting to leave my house. And they said my jaws could magically grow forward, they dont think i need jaw surgery / they dont understand it,
I feel sorry for you man. Leave this place get a job for a few years and get your surgeries.

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
Then rot, be a disappointment, and have an unfulfilling life.
No i own a gun and reincarnation literally has to be real. When you arent born yet, babies will be born, and someone has to take control of the babies conscious and body just like how u took control of @bluepilled's body when he was born. I took control of @ItsOver999 's body

Last edited:
Then rot, be a disappointment, and have an unfulfilling life.
Also i buy lottery tickets, this is my plan to fund the surgeries or ill just kill myself when I get to old to ever be goodlooking from surgeries.

• JFL
i just want my 21/22 year old looks back cuz it was enough for me to get approached and called good looking regularly

need fat graft, hair transplant and lower body fat for that

about 10k in total

Rhino, zso, genio, ll, pheno transplant

Where are you considering getting fat grafts.

Depends if fillers are a sustainable solution for my jaw and eye area after trimax.

The entire fucking book JFL. Next 10 years spent just looksmaxxing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
1: replace my head with a human head