How many surgeries is considered too much?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Probably 3-4. What u guys think?

As much as needed

Too many ain’t the issue

Quality and finish product is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 685, Joyride and 10 others
As much as needed

Too many ain’t the issue

Quality and finish product is
Yeah but tbh like u wanna get the ones that have the most bang for buck. so like taban and eppley surgeries will fix failos and ascend people

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
no surgery is too much
until you look ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and AspiringChad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and itsoverbuddyboyo
Really depends. Most people have a limit before they disrupt their facial balance or it becomes clear that they have in face had surgeries- a fake look is extremely unattractive. Problems are surgeries with a shit looking result and clients who don't know what their doing or asking for.

usually when you mess with your nose too much, you get the fake plastic surgery look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I’ve done 2 surgeries and they each improved harmony (ptosis correction, genioplasty)

I’m not doing rhino anymore it’s really easy to fuck up and it will never end up perfect. Only if you have a failo nose should you get rhino. Plus a man you shouldn’t have a perfect nose unless ur modelling, it will be the most obvious surgery people can recognize

Also for bddcels surgery will never end up perfect. My ptosis correction could have been stronger but I chose a non incisional method that leaves no scar instead of a better result (recommended for males).

My genioplasty could have had better measurements but you can’t compute it perfectly even though I tried. Mighty do a free revision here later even though I’m happy.

always test with fillers and opt to go for less augmentation instead of more. More looks comical, less will improve your looks just not as much

Last thing left is Eppley infraorbital implants so I can get rid of my flat cheeks, under eye issues, and get even more popping zygos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Before starting to change your face, you should at least read some books on facial attractiveness/autonomy. Most people getting PS have no idea what they should go for and when to stop.

No such thing, get as many as you need, just don't end up looking comical.

as long as it looks authentic and good, no amount of surgeries are considered too much.

lol
you are asking in a forum with a bunch of narcs and people with bdd whether there are too many surgeries.