How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?

How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?

• Total voters
brainded

brainded

Life sucks and then you die.
Lets see how obsessed we are.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and thecel
idk, maybe 30 minutes a day infront of all reflective services, bathroom mirror, living room mirror, car windows or any windows, rear car mirror etc

• +1
Reactions: brainded
idk, maybe 30 minutes a day infront of all reflective services, bathroom mirror, living room mirror, car windows or any windows, rear car mirror etc

So you spend ~7 days a year of just looking at yourself. JFL

I get a wave of depression whenever i see my self in some mirrors as opposed to others. Lighting really matters jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, valhalar, CursedOne and 7 others
I get a wave of depression whenever i see my self in some mirrors as opposed to others. Lighting really matters jfl
lighting does actually really matter and im not coping, i get prime beckies lusting my dick cuz of my face alone for context but there is certian mirrors with certain lightings that makes me look like death

i look really good in natural light outside so idgaf about mirrors where its light half lighting and ur face has weird shadows on one half or one lighting makes u look 10 years older
etc etc

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
lighting does actually really matter and im not coping, i get prime beckies lusting my dick cuz of my face alone for context but there is certian mirrors with certain lightings that makes me look like death
you prob have BDD

tf only when doing skincare shit tbh no reason to waste time on that bruh

i dont care how i look as long as i know im ascending

you prob have BDD
i wouldnt doubt it, and also the only lighting i like to see my one face in and other peoples faces in is in shade aka diffused sun light

Sometimes, I dare to go outside after midnight.

So, not enough I guess.

almost whenever I pass a reflective surface tbh, I always try to compare how I look in different lighting

sometimes it's suifuel, other times I start feeling myself jfl,

Anyone else like me, in that we don't stare in the mirror because we enjoy what we see? We stare because we want to continuously correct what we can and think about what could be fixed.

I always have to make my hair the perfect amount of messy - not too much it looks like I just woke up, but not too less that it looks like a messed up combover.

I stare at my body before the shower not because I am mirin my "gains" but cause I think "what if i worked on my chest harder" "what if i had less fat in my stomach" "am i gaining fat?"

I stare at my face because I'm disgusted at my chubby subhuman cheeks and my weak jawline and I think "what if I never mouthbreathed" "what if I got buccal fat removal"

I always critique myself and no matter what people think of me I don't think it will change, unless maybe a girl I'm in love with tells me I don't need to worry so much about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Euclidd and NVRH
I always critique myself and no matter what people think of me I don't think it will change, unless maybe a girl I'm in love with tells me I don't need to worry so much about it

Well unfortunately that didn't change a shit for me.

multiple times a day I look at myself in the mirror + use another mirror to see myself from every angle as well as what I look like as perceived by others

this is basically foid behavior, our brains are damaged, no sane male does this shit

I waste a huge amount of time looking into the mirror, I already know Im ugly

Im not only looking myself at mirrors at home, whenever I go out Im looking at any reflection on myself in shop/car windows

only to microanalyze all my facial flaws