How many times have you been ghosted/ flaked on?

• 1-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15-20

• 20-25

• 25+

• 50+

• 100+

• 200+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title.

If I only count the dates where the meetup actually happened then 3 times (there was never a second date then). If I count foids that didn’t show up to dates or suddenly stopped messaging when I tried to arrange a date then probably 10+ times.

ive never asked a girl out before so ive never been flaked or rejected.
come to think of it, ive never interacted with a female before apart from cashiers or in group assignments.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Zeta ascended, RAITEIII and 2 others
i do the ghosting and flaking

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DidntRead, noped and Blackout.xl
I don’t get ghosted or flaked upon because that requires you actually being able to get women to talk to you at all.

I usually get roasted and insulted when I approach.

• +1
Reactions: Caligula and Deleted member 3962
Only once, the day we were supposed to go out after she initially asked me out for icecream jfl. Never replied and we never went out

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and noped
Gigachad or death

The only time that happened a few years ago one of my close friends hooked me up with this one girl that was interested in me so I set up a date. We met and got some coffee and chilled for about an hour and a half. I thought we hit it pretty well but afterwards I never heard back from her lol

You don't get ghosted if you don't type them in the first place

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
A decent amount tbh ngl. More so lately than pre surgeries

The more girls you chase: the more ghosting, rejection, drama etc you will face. It’s just how the game goes.

It’s like the best basketball players have missed the most shots in their life. They practice for more hours and hence miss more shots

hard to get ghosted if a girl doesnt agree to date to begin with

I am the one ghosts :feelsez:

Unrelated but What PSL are you OP?

I flaked on a girl, she invited me clubbing

I don't handle ghosting very well. Specially if I'm head over heels lmao

A decent amount tbh ngl. More so lately than pre surgeries

The more girls you chase: the more ghosting, rejection, drama etc you will face. It’s just how the game goes.

It’s like the best basketball players have missed the most shots in their life. They practice for more hours and hence miss more shots
the more shots you take more you are gonna miss

From online dating, at least 100+ times. I've lost count now. It's so hard to get girls out on dates if you're not chad, really.

This is from today (she had previously told me Tuesday should be fine to meet) Notice her *TEEHEE* response which makes me fucking rage:
IMG 9109

This girl will also not respond (99% sure) even though she already gave me her number and liked my direct approach:

IMG 9112

I also had TWO flakes on the weekend (saturday AND sunday night)... holy fuck.

But then i did flake on this (probably would've turned out to be bs as well though):

IMG 9110
IMG 9111

Women give me a fucking headache as a non-chad.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
ive never asked a girl out before so ive never been flaked or rejected.
come to think of it, ive never interacted with a female before apart from cashiers or in group assignments.

Unrelated but What PSL are you OP?
Pre looksmaxxing probably 4-4.5, now probably 5-5.5. Haven't been ghosted yet after looksmaxxing (also because I've become more prudent after the blackpill)

Fucking Chad